Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

legal lowering height

mitchb727

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn lsa manual
IRS or Live Axle doesn't make a difference. There is a difference between VR and VS though and a difference between sedan and wagon.

VR Sedan:
Front - 346mm
Rear - 355mm

VR Wagon:
Front - 345mm
Rear - 338mm

VS Sedan:
Front - 360mm
Rear - 350mm

VS Wagon:
Front - 370mm
Rear - 330mm

So for you, its 370mm front and 330mm rear. Wagons can have a lower rear height as they have a squarer arch on the back wheel guard instead of the round arch of the sedans.

hey i was wondering about the vn eye brow hight or where to find it out help would be much appriciated

mitchb727

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn lsa manual
Go to the VN forums. There should be something there.

there isnt one in there :3 i looked before i found this one :/

VR38

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E
100mm from the 'lowest' point of the car, even the exhaust

oh and you will find many cars fail that even ones that barely been touched, my vn is like 70mm from the lowest and 120mm from the side skirts so insta fail but cops never measured or did **** they occasionally asked who lowered it but actually did nothing

I think you will find the 100mm rule is used for engineering is used with all 4 tyres deflated.

FWIW it is in the police rule book to go by the ARD rules which give a perscribed minimum height to the lights, ie; 500mm to centre of headlight. this way it can be backed up in court if need be because the car was manufactured to australian design rules and they have to be complied to for rego.