Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lego (Pic heavy)

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Awesome, you can modify it to be more user friendly, will be doing mine once i stop buying more!
Just a heads up, the new R2-D2 is out, just released last week. Now, i'll be grabbing 2 or 3 of these suckers. 1 for my collection and 2 to stick in the cupboard for investment. They will be available at target so don't pay $300 plus for one if you want it, will be on the shelf at target for $249.95 as part of their toy sale mid year, this info was straight from lego after alot of coaxing!
LEGO-10225-R2-D2.jpg

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
i was looking for the how ot make it more user friendly but couldnt find the info.
any links etc? =P

want to now try to find/build a truck and trailer and motorise that aswell.
would be bloody HUGE!

also when building the behemoth of a monster, somehow i managed to use the wrong part in 1 spot. thought i was missing those pieces until the mistake was found.
then to pull the damn thing apart in some spots had to use bloody pointy nose pliers!
then fixed the problem and it all worked good again... luckily!

Last edited:

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
i was looking for the how ot make it more user friendly but couldnt find the info.
any links etc? =P

want to now try to find/build a truck and trailer and motorise that aswell.
would be bloody HUGE!

also when building the behemoth of a monster, somehow i managed to use the wrong part in 1 spot. thought i was missing those pieces until the mistake was found.
then to pull the damn thing apart in some spots had to use bloody pointy nose pliers!
then fixed the problem and it all worked good again... luckily!

Jurgens Technic Corner - Instructions

Down the bottom, ultimate 8043

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
just needs this to go with it.

heavy020.JPG

ends up being about 130cm long, but with that extra small trailer, your looking at about 150cm long. bloody HUGE!

instructions on how to build are here:
Truck 8x4 Lowloader

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
Thought i'd revive this, since i've been missing a bit on here lately i've bought shitloads more since i last posted.
Thought i'd take on the massive task of building the 10179 UCS millenium falcon from scratch. I have one new and sealed but given they're worth a few thousand dollars i didn't want to open it up, plus i needed a new challange after i built the carousel so this one was it. I've got about 300 pieces left to get, it's been fun collecting the 4800 odd pieces so far but it's getting tough now!
I'll post some pics once i start the build.
Also wanted to put it out there, if you want to offload any loose lego, hit me up!