Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

lisiting items on ebay

Spyper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim
Sounds good, when its updated let us know I'll check it out again.

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
This is an example of one of my listings: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/JB-Camira-Se...itemZ4637266797QQcategoryZ45572QQcmdZViewItem

The disclaimers and policies aren't there because I want to, they're there because some people on eBay are ****ing ****bites and don't understand..

The other day someone with 0 feedback who registered in 2001 won one of my items with buy-it-now, then told me they want postage to be $2.00. It would have cost $4.65 (postage) plus a $1.00 padded bag, I told them this and they told me they didn't want to continue with the transaction. I reminded them that they should have asked about postage before bidding and lectured them on ethics and how I would report them to eBay, then they send me an email saying they're going to send a cheque for the full amount. I specificly said this (in bold and underlined) in the email I sent them originally that I do NOT accept bank cheques.

I hate eBay members sometimes, and eBay even more!

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
:rofl: $250 to send those seat's...your joking right? I use toll express and it cost's me about $50 to send soemthing that large to qld, nsw, and vic...

dang, we will charge you $100 to throw it on one of our truck's for overnight delivery to melbourne or sydney lol

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
For your template.. well you say you're Just Commodore spares, yet your first picture had a Clubsport and second one a Monaro, both of which aren't legally classed as Commodores.. and you're selling clubsport seats :p Maybe you should be called Not Just Commodore Spares

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
Off Topic:hey minux ive got a VQ garnish (just the garnish no boot lid) how much would it cost to get it sent to melbourn from geelong?

P.S the site looks mad dude. everything is set out perfect and is easy to read using different size fonts. the colour...hmm lets talk bout colours. youv used a visually dominate colour to start off which is red but you moved into softer colours like blue and green which can be missed becoz they arnt dominate. with the important info like brand size etc try and stick with colours that really slap you in the face like red yellow etc less important things like price try and stick with green and blue so they miss it!!

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Jec's, where in melbourne? pm me

bezz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
whoa thanks for all the feedback guys!

juzza - your layout is extremely well done, very easy to read. I like it! The name of the business is just commodore spares as they originally started however many years ago wrecking only commodores. This progressed onto HSVs, statesmans, monaros and the like as they are all similar and share similar parts. However they also wreck calibras, astras and vectras... i'll leave that to someone else to figure out!

minux - we set the postage at $250 coz we were unsure how much it would cost to all parts of Australia, hence the 'postage will be maximum $250'. Cheers for the feedback tho!

jecs - i think you're right about the colours. I've changed the template to include less colours now, red for important info and black for the rest. Shall see how it goes...

Cheers everyone