Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mace ls1 tune

lasersailpete

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss
Hi i have a ls1"mail order tune " i purchased of you a while back through trademe .has been great but put a cam in the motor it started and ran well enough to put it on a trailer and we took it to a tuner in christchurch he removed the ecu hooked it up to his laptop but found he could not enter your tune so i supplied him with a factory ecu and he started from scratch with that. i sold the mace ecu to a guy. he put it in his vx ss with otr etc it fires but wont run? Any suggestions? Cheers pete.

MACE

Reaction score
Hi Pete,

Thank you for your enquiry.

"i have a ls1"mail order tune " i purchased of you a while back through trademe .has been great but put a cam in the motor it started and ran well enough to put it on a trailer and we took it to a tuner in christchurch he removed the ecu hooked it up to his laptop but found he could not enter your tune so i supplied him with a factory ecu and he started from scratch with that. i sold the mace ecu to a guy. he put it in his vx ss with otr etc it fires but wont run? Any suggestions?"
It might be due to the different Operating system and mods it was tuned for hence it won't suit the different application or mods.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,
Jason