Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Map & Firmware Updates For Holden IQ?

doubledip

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV, LH Torana / LSA / VE E3 HSV interior
I would say no..

but I am sure you could return it unopened ;)

unopened being the key word... they wont be stupid enough

Craig93

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS SEDAN
Guys im not having much luck. Im happy to pay for the proper card but Holden cannot seem to find any MY13. They only have MY12 version 11 in stock\on the list (Barloworld Holden). Thoughts? I really need it for this weekend.

There is one on eBay now MY13

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Another option... Find a car for sale with MY13 maps. Grab your laptop and take the car for a test drive. :D

tamero

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR II Acclaim v6
haha that idea you watch someone's gonna do that now

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm will maps from VF / WN work on series 2 WM, been screweed by holden dealers and HQ for years now (WK, WL, 3 x WMs) time to get somethin for nothin (they still will be up on me 10000 fold for screwimg me!)

Zerone_V

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lexus IS350 (SL)
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm will maps from VF / WN work on series 2 WM, been screweed by holden dealers and HQ for years now (WK, WL, 3 x WMs) time to get somethin for nothin (they still will be up on me 10000 fold for screwimg me!)

Very hard to say without having access to both an IQ version of the maps, and a VF version of the maps.
I know there are very big differences with the Series I maps, and the IQ (Series II) Maps which would make upgrading the Series I Sat Nav DVD a pretty serious project.

I originally had Sat Nav with my Series I headunit, then upgraded to the IQ unit with Sat Nav, and the file formats / layouts were completely different :(

Something_Wrong

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Sv6 Sports Wagon
I just had the firmware updated on my IQ System went from SW Version D304 now have D313 Still the same 7172 map database and spoke to parts about if / when map upgrade is coming he just shrugged his shoulders.

doubledip

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV, LH Torana / LSA / VE E3 HSV interior
Map MY13. 7922. Been out for 2 years.

Something_Wrong

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Sv6 Sports Wagon
Yep

I was hoping a MY14 map update was coming out, rumor had it at March 2014 then June 2014 and now doesn't look like coming at all.

Redline16

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 VFII SSV Redline Manual
Hopefully the map updates that are in other cars in similar systems can be modified so they can be used in the IQ