Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Moderators need to be changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

car_driver

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Over the years I have witnessed first hand, the bullying and disgraceful antics of most of the moderators in this forum, particularly Claire and Grennan.
Claire for example knows nothing about cars but knows the right cocks to suck to get into a position of power. Much like every manager I have ever met in the corporate world, they aren't good at anything other than brown nosing.

Claire needs to go, she does not have the skill set to be a decent moderator. The idiot gave me an infraction for using the term "stfu" in a post.
How pathetically predantic

Moderators here just love to gang up on members and treat them like **** to the point where we now have a useless forum where there are barely any people with helpful knowledge, just a bunch of P platers asking the same old questions about how to make a V6 sound like a V8 or X-Force questions.

I blame the moderators for the severe decline of this forum.

Anyway I have asked to have my account banned because I have no interest in helping anyone here anymore.
Regards,

Big_Al

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
raw

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
In before locked.........

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
I wonder how long this thread will last ?

Get Over It.jpg

To the OP:
You do realize that you can just log out and not come back again if you aren't happy with things.
It's called self control....... Just sayin'

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
if you have no interest, why are you requesting a change in management? just press the X in top right corner and continue on with life.

hate people who have a problem with young people starting off in the car scene. we all start some where. some with V6s who dream of owning a 8. nothing wrong with someone asking exhaust questions, every car/question is different. dont like it? dont open the thread.

and the forums decline is not from management. things like:

- facebook
- instagram
- cant modify cars in your garage like old cars - discussed many times how new cars are all computer controlled and touching anything pisses something off.

whole thread on this - search if curious.

with the demise of SC, JC took on alot of new technical threads. google searching brings up alot of JC threads that provide great/relevant feedback.

either way, theres people who will continue to use this forum and will have little to no notice of the mods youve listed because they dont live in the pub section, thriving off getting a reaction from someone telling them to stfu.

Eevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
What two coins make 30 cents and one of them is not a 10 cents?

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
I think the forum rules a very clear on swearing and avoiding the swear filters, I guess STFU comes under this banner? Either way, when it gets to the point that you need to tell someone to "shut the #### up" it might be time to avoid that thread. No point getting worked up about someone on a forum, to many keyboard warriors in this world.....

Grab a bottle of piss (you Aussies are good at this I hear) and go bang the missus, much more satisfying than loosing your marbles at some yobbo on a forum. Haven't got a missus than go pick up some slapper at a bar or hooker on the local corner (probably cheaper than having a missus in the long run.......) :)

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
What two coins make 30 cents and one of them is not a 10 cents?

Don't know but maybe ask fitty cent........ :p

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
After a number of years here I have found Clair and Grennan to be fine, and in order, and only picking up trash posts and people.

Keep up the good work Mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.