Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

More Logon issues

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
Hey guys,

I am having some issues when logging on the main site.

"Username" and "Password" appears up the top right where "Rusty" "Notifications" "My Profile" generally are.

I punch in my name and username and it always takes me to the next page in which you have to sign in again with the box located in the centre of the page.

This has been happening for a couple months now regardless of the computer I am on.

Not a major issue but it is annoying more than anything. i am definitely entering the correct information. I have also noticed that it will occasionally not delete "username" when you click on the box to enter username. That may have something to do with it but am unsure.

Hope the above makes sense.

cheers

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Not sure what browser you are using but when I use IE at work, doesn't delete username when you click the box, but I don't have to re-enter my login details so doubt that is part of the issue.

I have no solution though as to why it repeats the login process, other than the usual recommendations of clearing the cache/cookies and starting again.

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
Thanks for the reply.

I am using google chrome and still having the issue,

When i type my name and password on the top right, this comes up in the middle of the next page:

You have entered an invalid username or password. Please enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!
The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page.

I am fairly sure I have had this issue with Internet Explorer also, on a couple of different computers.

Thanks for the help anyway, I shall just get used to it