Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

More pictures.......

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
daveb8 said:
ok here they are.... car is fleet provided. good time to have a fleet car rotated. if it was a few weeks ago that person would have gotten a vz and thats a big difference. lucky lucky bastard

Kool, looks good for a poverty pack! :yeah:

daveb8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
INSAYN said:
Cheers man , i think plastic wheel covers should be a thing of the past though

yeah that would be nice but alloys are more expensive and if holden increased the price of the base model even more people would switch to cheaper/smaller cars

Scotty_Doesn't_Know

Don't Tell Scotty...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais
Interesting to see, from those latest pics, the Omega parked next to a BMW... Check out the similarities! Still, IMHO the Holden looks MORE STYLISH!!! MORE CLASSY!!! And it's only the Omega... Similar price would see a Calais V REALLY outshine that poor lil Bimmer :D GREAT STUFF HOLDEN!

On the steel wheel / wheel cover comment. Agree but cost for fleet buyers etc etc... At least they're 16s...

I think you'll find a lot of fleet managers have extended VZ's past their normal rotation period - waiting for the VEs. I know first hand this is the case with many as I talk to so many fleet customers at work who've had their VZs longer than normal.

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
i saw my 1st ve left out in the rain 2nite :(

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
VKStevo said:
i saw my 1st ve left out in the rain 2nite :(

No respect!!

He doesn't deserve to own a VE. I think he should give it to someone like maybe....I dunno.....me? ;)

blackahcdx

Reaction score
naf33n said:
y the hell is that fuse box so big for??? no wonder why the battery is in the boot

please tell me that you do know the real reason the Battery is in the boot?:p

KITTAU

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 V8 VE Calais V 60th Anniversary Edition
I saw my first VE Omega when I was walking back to work from lunch yesterday. It was that Gold colour. The driver looked like a business man and must have been a work car. He was driving pretty fast around the corner I was waiting to cross the road. I was looking at it approaching thinking to myself... What sort of car is this and then I realised it was a VE. I was that excited I told everyone at work I saw a VE. Atlot of people at my work love Holdens and its started a all afternoon conversation about Holden and the VE range. Off to test drive a VE Calais V this weekend, might have to trade my VZ Calais for one if I like it.... :)