Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Movies Coming Out Soon - Now Discussion Thread

rx2_freak

Smokes, let's go.
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Z SERIES SPORTWAGON
#### yeah a second one:yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
Ron-Perlman-as-Hellboy.jpg

Guillermo del Toro admits that Hellboy 3 isn’t going to happen

Ron Perlman as HellboyAfter years of back and forth chatter, which ultimately did nothing but get our hopes up, director Guillermo del Toro has admitted that Hellboy 3 just isn’t going to happen. The desire is there, he’s got a great idea, and Ron Perlman is dying to come back. But frankly none of that justifies the $150 million price tag that film would require.

so disappointed, really enjoyed these movies

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
just finished watching need for speed movie. and god damn it was an awesome movie!!

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
[video=youtube_share;8TgHldrvLrA]http://youtu.be/8TgHldrvLrA[/video]

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Went and saw planet of the apes last night. For me anyways I thought it was pretty ordinary/corny. I mean the effects are cool sort of, but the story line is pretty predictable.

I still think the original was the best .

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Went and saw planet of the apes last night. For me anyways I thought it was pretty ordinary/corny. I mean the effects are cool sort of, but the story line is pretty predictable.

After Transformers 4 made me realise I should just give up on the franchise altogether (yes, I stupidly thought it would be better than 2 & 3) I had heard, and therefore hoped, that Planet of the Apes would be as per the review I saw - the years best blockbuster. It was meant to be brilliant in terms of both the Sci-Fi genre as well as the story line, AND be better than the first one. Now I'm not so sure I want to use more movie vouchers for more disappointment. I only get 12 double passes a year and I'm sick of them being wasted.

Might keep the next ones for TMNT or Lucy.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Lol, to any Sci-Fi buff that was apparent 10 minutes into the first movie. They need to introduce a new sub-genre called; 'contemporary with some CGI **** from space' for all this rubbish trying to get hopes up as actual Sci-Fi.

Asimov's grave must look like a tornado went through.