Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MS Paint Art

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
haha thanks levy, sweeeeeet, and dennis for doing the original

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
I say just make every Commodore body and aftermarket wheel ever made, then build a website which lets you choose your own combo - will be faster that way :)

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
I say just make every Commodore body and aftermarket wheel ever made, then build a website which lets you choose your own combo - will be faster that way :)

danja could be on to something there

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
haha thanks levy, sweeeeeet, and dennis for doing the original

i made the original :supersad:

well, in this thread we have vn, vp, vs, vy, vh, vl, vk, i'm working on vx, and i have a ve that i started on a while ago, we're almost there anyway :p. when i get home from work i'll make a quick flash car generator, however the downside to flash is that it will 'smooth' the lines, destroying the pixelized effect which is so awesome about paint. actually maybe it won't if i import the images. we'll see

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
i made the original :supersad:

well, in this thread we have vn, vp, vy, vh, vl, vk, i'm working on vx, and i have a ve that i started on a while ago, we're almost there anyway :p. when i get home i'll make a quick flash car generator, however the downside to flash is that it will 'smooth' the lines, destroying the pixelized effect which is so awesome about paint.

my bad then, thanks levy, and choppa for the idea