Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MS Paint Art

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
looks good nemesis, i like it! looks much better than solid colours. i think you're ready to finish that gemini :). oh all those other cars on the previous page looked good too, keep them coming!

i think dennis is right, the commodore customizer would take the fun out of drawing them in paint, because no one would bother. the only upside is the fact that it's fun building a customizer, but only i'm sharing in that piece of fun at the moment :p. this is what i got so far. lowering (full, and front/back individually), and wheel size. don't go crazy on the wheel size, i didn't limit that yet. oh and only the ve, it's just for testing purposes.

levymetal's commodore customizer

no more though! if i continue with this, no one will even give paint a shot, and that's the ultimate idea of this thread. so open up paint and draw a car :)

Wow, and I was only joking! :)

Good job - is it possible to turn the anti-aliasing off for that authentic MS Paint look?

Edit: Quality -> Low = win!

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
Do you wanna give my car a go :p

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
I'll probably do some this weekend. If you've got a car that you want someone to try drawing, post a side shot of it (doesn't have to be a big image)

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
levymetal's commodore customizer

^ It's a winner :)

Untitled-1-25.jpg

invisible caravan

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
Wow, and I was only joking! :)

Good job - is it possible to turn the anti-aliasing off for that authentic MS Paint look?

Edit: Quality -> Low = win!

Good idea, added some quality buttons to it so you don't have to right click :p

The commodore customizer is awesome! Should see if you can edit colours ect too. I like how its differnt to the paint cars we have been doing also. That way people can still have a go if they wanna do it that way.

Added colour picker as well! Only solid colours at the moment though

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
good nemesis, i like it! looks much better than solid colours. i think you're ready to finish that gemini . oh all those other cars on the previous page looked good too, keep them coming!

ive been slowly getting there with the gemini, its annoying me though, its a struggle not to throw my wireless mouse, damn frustating!

that picture is how id like my ute to look as far as paint. i dont think the chargers gunna happen but hey a man can dream right?