Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 04 VY Exec

danieLOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
Hey mate, love the black! tidy as, your interior looks trick with the satin chrome all through it, how has it held up so far to scratches and such?

Good thread bud
nice work

no scratches yet, theres a few spots where it looks darker in some areas but its okay, should have done a couple more coats but im too impatient haha i started at about 12 in the arvo and had it all back in by 4 oclock so what does that tell ya ;p

luke641

ST33ZE: A Berlina Thing
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Berlina with Calais Bits
i'd love to get black window switches but sadly having no power windows in the back being an exec im pretty sure holden never manufactured only the front switches in black...... maybe i could get a black one that has back switches as well but i'd look like a douche having switches that do nothing haha

Have you tried looking at the SS ute switches? Pretty sure they come in black.

Edit: http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars...carhome&__Nne=15&trecs=144&__sid=129ACD6CA706

That does. So ?

danieLOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
thanks hixi

and yeah luke i thought of that, ill have to see if the wreckers have any.... im not too fussed about it at the moment plus ill have to take it apart and solder the blue leds in the new one, so ill leave it to a day i get bored :)

and heres a couple random pics:

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
i love random pics, i think you need to wash it, i can see on the side skirt there is no dust in the spot where you get in and out of your car. it is looking good bud

danieLOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
i love random pics, i think you need to wash it, i can see on the side skirt there is no dust in the spot where you get in and out of your car. it is looking good bud

haha yeah i know, i hate looking at that cause of my pants lol its been raining almost everyday so theres no point washing it :(

Vybrad93

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ssz
how much did the blue led conversion cost ?

esca_ByDesign

Clean and Classy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY exec By Design
hey your number plate isnt acdc something is it? cause i saw the exact same car around my area yesterday with the wheels and ss front, wondering if it was you, near heatherdale station?