Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 04 VY Exec

danieLOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
hey your number plate isnt acdc something is it? cause i saw the exact same car around my area yesterday with the wheels and ss front, wondering if it was you, near heatherdale station?

nup not me :( my letters are sth

windows got tinted today, not entirely happy with them since there not dark enough..... although i had to get 35% for insurance reasons.. -.-

dont be fooled they're not that dark just a good angle lol...

and the start of the black roof conversion :D

danieLOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
haha next time u see him get his rego and we'll rob him haha

as i was going past the wreckers today for a black roof lining - they didnt have it :( but they had a series 1 calais so i took one side of the window surrounds off since someone already attacked the other side :( oh well ill keep looking for them :)

i really regret not putting on the calais door moulds too, i might have to call my panel beater and ask him if he still has the ones he had..

esca_ByDesign

Clean and Classy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY exec By Design
you wanna get more moulds put on? i reckon it looks tacky as, even the calais ones, if you want a clean car leave them off

youll have to worry about them falling off too all the time cause no matter wat glue you use it wont stay on for ages lol

window surround looks good, cant get down to the wreckers quick enough to get some, was easy to fit? it looks pretty easy

danieLOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
thanks bud

my mate put tyre foam on my tyres today as i was washing it and i must say white walls would compliment the chrome window surrounds very nicely! although i dont think i want to spend money on it only for it to fade and look ugly in a month or so time

luke641

ST33ZE: A Berlina Thing
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Berlina with Calais Bits
although i dont think i want to spend money on it only for it to fade and look ugly in a month or so time

Thats why you use a white posca pen.. $8 for a pen.. And unlimited white walls. haha

Timmos

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
10' VE SSV
Chrome door moulds would look better than none imo. would set off the window moulds. My car now has 35% tints and i'm severely disappointed - specially coming from my commy that had 5% lol.. guess its better to be safe with the insurance
This car is starting to look great btw..