Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY 05 BLACK VZ CALAIS ,245rwhp alloytec!!! plus heeps of mods

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
well i cant get my new head unit for about 3 weeks as they are not able to get them in yet unfortunately :( so i decided to move my bass controller to a better spot ready for when i get the new head unit, i just moved it to the little pocket that opens and shuts so it is unseen to keep a clean look to the interior still. also one of my HIDs has a stuffed ballast so iv got a new one coming witch was covered under warranty :)

hear is a pic to show were im talking about
photo-217.jpg

photo-216.jpg

photo-215.jpg

photo-186.jpg

photo-185.jpg

aw and my LSD seems to be working fine :D haha :driving:

photo-218.jpg

cheers scott

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
yer mate, just pulled that pocket out and drilled a hole in the back of it, ran the cord thru it and than double sided taped it in place. was about the easiest/ neatest place i could think of putting it.

oh nice, did you just use double sided tape or something? for the amp remote? and did you drill a hole for the cord?

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
yer mate, just pulled that pocket out and drilled a hole in the back of it, ran the cord thru it and than double sided taped it in place. was about the easiest/ neatest place i could think of putting it.

yeah man, i think i'm going to do that in my new car when i get one, so i dont have holes like i do in this one.

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
yer i hate drilling holes in the dash etc, doesn't look good specially when you go to sell the car.

glad you liked my idea anyway :)

cheers scott

yeah man, i think i'm going to do that in my new car when i get one, so i dont have holes like i do in this one.

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
haha thanks man, nar it actually spins the wheels really easy, only was half throttle with a bit of brake, just have to turn the traction control off. that was the first burnout iv done in it tho and was only because we are re painting the drive way so it didn't matter lol

cheers scott

damo.91

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Storm
looks the goods mate
would like to change my dash lighting from the boring green