Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 05 vz clubsport, manual, NOW 427ci STROKED LS3 underway!!! Massive cam, forged etc

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
If I had the cash I would buy it for sure mate :( would be a head turner for sure

Yer it defenetlly gets plenty of looks man :) but unfortunately there are lots of ppl in the same boat who want it but don't have the cash :(

It needs to go so I can buy a house already!

Cheers scott

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Got to wire up some led rear foot well lights today, same as what I did in the front

Got the flat led strips of eBay that are about half a meter long but can be cut to whatever length is needed, than just double sided tape them in place under the back of the front seat.

Ran the wire under the seat rail and into the Center console

Joined both sides into one cable

Than ran the wire to the front footwell lights and taped into them for power so thay all work with the other interior lights

Made a big difference and just helps light up the back a bit more, being able to see we're to put your feet etc can be pretty handy iv found

Cheers scott

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Also hide my bass controller in the flip down pocket under the head unit, keeps it looking clean :)

Now all I have to do is get the motivation to run this big mess to the boot and figure out how to get the 4 gauge power wire thru the fire wall :/ always had autos and just used the clutch cable hole but now I have a manual idk were to feed it yet

Cheers scott

notStock

evolving
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE SS M6
There should be an unused grommet on the passenger side behind the glovebox, leads straight into the bay. Means you gotta cross over the bay but it beats drilling holes.

Epic car too mate ;)

mark_1000

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Clubsport
I'm in the process of doing the same thing, but the first set of LED's i ordered were a 'cool' white which meant they looked kinda purple in the foot wells. Just waiting on some 'bright' white ones to arrive :)

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
I'm in the process of doing the same thing, but the first set of LED's i ordered were a 'cool' white which meant they looked kinda purple in the foot wells. Just waiting on some 'bright' white ones to arrive :)

Nice should look good when it's done than man :) I had the same problem my back lights are the bright white but the front were a bluey white so I had to replace them yesterday aswell.

Kroozer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim
Footwell lighting looks good :) Do they come on individually when the corresponding door is opened?

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Footwell lighting looks good :) Do they come on individually when the corresponding door is opened?

There just wired up to the normal interior lights man so when any door is opened or I turn the interior light on thay will come on all together

Cheers scott

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
After doing the rear lights the front ones were not as bright and a different colour so I re fitted the same LEDs in the front as I used in the rear so it all matched.

Can see the difference with colour and brightness in the front in these two pics