Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 2006 VZ SS 6L Manual ute! (never dial-up friendly)

R

Risky

If the dings are tiny, you can call Dent Doctor or one of those type to come to your house & do it. Fairly inexpensive to do.

The old fabric seats in mine are nothing compared to the current leather/fabric ones I have. They are more comfortable. I agree with Sandman & track down a set. Plenty of decent Holden wreckers down your way so there should be something that'll catch your eye. If you do find a good set, get the door inserts to go with it.

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
They're definitely tiny, i was going to get a paintless dent removalist to come do them.

I put SS seats in my old car and they were great, but are driving my wagon these seats are shitloads more comfortable anyway.

Will see how I go, won't be for months yet. Got a stage 2 paint correction quoted which i might get done after i do the dints (and hopefully before i'm full license).

FlatOut 710

Yeah nah mate
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VT Commodore S Pac
Very clean find dude, I'll also be watching this thread lol, and to be completely honest, that "nugget" doesn't look half bad either :)

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Good pick up man , your bro already told me about it when you got it lol . Deffs need the lower honeycomb grille.

Whats that box thing on the window wipers ?

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Very clean find dude, I'll also be watching this thread lol, and to be completely honest, that "nugget" doesn't look half bad either :)

Haha thanks bud - the wagon cleans up nicely considering how old the thing is. Runs perfect too and a bit of power for an ecotec..

Good pick up man , your bro already told me about it when you got it lol . Deffs need the lower honeycomb grille.

Whats that box thing on the window wipers ?

Haha go figure. Soon as he mentioned that lower grill it's annoying me it's missing haha!

Are you referring to the wipers themselves? I noticed the blades are the same as my old VE. Work amazing, but costly to change.

In other news, getting a quote on the 2 rear quarter dints hopefully in the next couple of days (not that you can barely see them) and also got a quote on a stage 2 paint correction with a 9 month protection overtop. Thinking while it's in the garage get those both done and it'll be a mirror shine.

I also need a new slimline front plate as there's a chunk missing from the letter when we were taking the engine out of the VY and the engine crane damaged it. $150 for a replacement plate is abit of a joke though, so in the mean time I've coloured in the black with a permanent marker, might use some whiteout on the letters to cover the silver.

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
So might of jumped the gun a bit but I figured I'd get them over and done with.

Complete AC Delco plug/lead set for $165. Not too bad and I can fit them this weekend and see if the idle fixes up. I have read that a lot of people have a slight rough idle in their L76's.

s-l1600.jpg