Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 2006 VZ SS 6L Manual ute! (never dial-up friendly)

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
So new diff is planned to be done on Friday night so right before i get my license :p

Anyway little update, fitted up my slimline weather shields. I actually like the look of them!

FlatOut 710

Yeah nah mate
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VT Commodore S Pac
Them shields actually look really similar to the ones I have on mine, if not identical, so I may be a bit bias but they do look mint though :)

Last edited:

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
yeah they look the same as the one me and your bro have

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
They could be the same but different bolts haha!

Anyway, finally fully licensed! New diff fitted up last night, definitely goes better than before. Still can't wait for the tune up on Tuesday though so I can see how it actually performs.

So we went for a drive last night (or this morning at 1am) and thought i'd test out my camera. I know how I can improve next time now but I didn't save them in RAW so i couldn't edit them properly (well the ones i did)

REALLY wished i washed my car from all the dust, if you've got a good eye you can see how bad the reflections are from the layer of dust..

Some of Marcus' Car (His white shows good under night lighting)
My Favourite:

Didn't get any good joint photos besides this:

Last edited:

FlatOut 710

Yeah nah mate
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VT Commodore S Pac
Very nice mate, them photos remind me of something outta street machine lol, I do also like the look of that VX too, 4 door squad represent :D

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Haha thanks mate.

The photos were actually kinda annoying me - After seeing the nice edited one last i figured I'd do a quick edit just to make them Pop (you'll see i've re-uploaded new ones lol)

Moved my subwoofer remote wire today, little but good fix. Gave the car a quick wash and came out pretty good.

On my cross-overs i put my DB's up on the tweeters are they were a litte 'dull'. Sound system is going mint and is very loud, even with the windows down.

Last edited:

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Looks good mate, need to learn some lightpainting. Looks great on impluse, nice to learn Dirby's real name too. Never known till now haha.