Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My black VZ R8 Clubsport

Ray-915

Squid
Reaction score
Members Ride
'06 HSV VZ R8 Clubsport M6/LS2
blaque diamonds spyder wheels in black with lime green or modular society 5 spoke black with orange edging, cant remember the name. The modular wheels are a real classy nice touch while the very bold coloured blaque diamond wheels would really set it aside from every otha black commy in town, but the irodesent lime green n black will be a blold move which could work out great or really bad

Ray-915

Squid
Reaction score
Members Ride
the modula society rims are Malice 5, just looked them up. Would post a pic of both rims up but am down at work now and am on my fone so i cant upload them so u have to look them up yourself sorry lol

Kal123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 && 180sx
Haha that's alright, I'm actually at work aswell haha, It would be so boring without JustCommodores lol.

Just had a look and yeh, the Malice 5's are sweet, nice big dish. And whoa those spyders would definetly stand out!

Ray-915

Squid
Reaction score
Members Ride
going to take it out down the strip this weekend for a test run without nos, then again following weekend for a test run with nos n hopefully slicks too (going to need them slicks bad i think on the gas me think)

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Yeah, it will feel **** to drive with a stock exhaust, but small price to pay. Put a twin 2.5" stocko zorst on it with centre mufflers if you can find one, should be quiet enough.

Sex car by the way mate.

Ray-915

Squid
Reaction score
Members Ride
thanks cobez!

On the zorst, i think i will try make up a restrictop plate first, coz if this becomes a habbit 4 cops then a plate mite be an easier option..but the stoko zorst willbe plan b

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Never used to like VY/VZ Clubby's but now I reckon they're sick!!!!

Beautiful Car...tough as!

Ray-915

Squid
Reaction score
Members Ride
Never used to like VY/VZ Clubby's but now I reckon they're sick!!!!

Beautiful Car...tough as!

Haha thats awesum, thanks buddy!

My last car was a vs, wat i love about them is that its so easy to make them look smick. Always a favourite of mine. Only got rid of it arfter hitting 2 roos at 160khr, they dont handle that well, dont try it

Ray-915

Squid
Reaction score
Members Ride
well 13.1 @110mph was all it could muster out with a passenger in the car on street tyres n no nitrous.

Disgustingly slow 60ft times averaging around 2.4 from the tyres that would always be ablaze no matter how i eased it off the line. And an everage of .8 reaction times which were sh!t too as a result of tryn to sum how baby it off the line with the heavy duty clutch n pig of a cam which still resultd in frying tyres lol.

Still yet to try with slicks n giggle gas. N still gotta put the adjustable coilovers in too.

Will take it to a proper track down in mackay too. Shaved half a second off last time just goin down there bcoz of the amount of prep that goes into the track ova the townsville track

Ray-915

Squid
Reaction score
Members Ride
went out to townsville track again. Still really bad 60ft times but down to 12.9 @ 111mph. Still yet to use slicks n nitrous