Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My black VZ R8 Clubsport

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
This car is awesome... I want one.

Hope you don't mind but I used one of your pix to do a quick p/chop of what it would look like with black rims and lowered more.

I'll post it up when I get home from work.

Awesome car!

Attachments

• pshop_001.jpg
    pshop_001.jpg
    374.5 KB · Views: 1,294
Last edited:

Ray-915

Squid
Reaction score
Members Ride
'06 HSV VZ R8 Clubsport M6/LS2
hey jester thats looks awesume mate! I dont mind at all. Nice work! Thanks for the comments too! Ive actualy just fitted adjustable coilovers in it today so ill post sum pics up asap

Ray-915

Squid
Reaction score
Members Ride
i was thinkn bout blackn my rims at 1 stage too, but then a couple months later i seen the exact clubby with those with painted black so it blew that idea away. Thoe it looks nice!

Blown VYSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYSS Commodore
love your car bud
looks sweet and has plenty of go too!!
Pity about the cops db testing your car recently.....arseholes
Wont be long before your in the 11s once you sort your wheelspin

Ray-915

Squid
Reaction score
Members Ride
love your car bud
looks sweet and has plenty of go too!!
Pity about the cops db testing your car recently.....arseholes
Wont be long before your in the 11s once you sort your wheelspin

Thanks man, theyve pulld me up again since then wantn to db test me again, but havnt been to court for the last 1 yet so they just let me go...i can see is going to be an on goin problem lol sad but i think ill have to start parking it up on weekend nights.

Thats a sweet ride of your own! Im keen to come for a run to cairns one day, sucks theres no strip up there thoe but i heared theres a prity big car scene up there.

Ray-915

Squid
Reaction score
Members Ride
haha yeah your right, they are unreal! The improvement was worth every cent. Havnt re-adjusted nethn yet, wana bring the back down level with the front. But yeah its awesum..,gota get my rear guards rolld 2 fit the slicks under thoe

Blown VYSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYSS Commodore
Thanks man, theyve pulld me up again since then wantn to db test me again, but havnt been to court for the last 1 yet so they just let me go...i can see is going to be an on goin problem lol sad but i think ill have to start parking it up on weekend nights.

Thats a sweet ride of your own! Im keen to come for a run to cairns one day, sucks theres no strip up there thoe but i heared theres a prity big car scene up there.

Theres a good scene in Cairns
Plenty different cars
Are you on the local car site QSS? (queensland street scene)
You might need one of those remote mufflers that you close when you get pulled up
l just sold my other car green twin turbo monaro to a guy in Kirwan about 5 months ago

GREMLYN

HSV i got mine!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 R8 A4
Sweet looking ride you've got!! Very nice, well done, i have a soft spot for clubbys :)

Ray-915

Squid
Reaction score
Members Ride
Theres a good scene in Cairns
Plenty different cars
Are you on the local car site QSS? (queensland street scene)
You might need one of those remote mufflers that you close when you get pulled up
l just sold my other car green twin turbo monaro to a guy in Kirwan about 5 months ago

Yeah the only problem is its a full twin stainless 3inch x-force system n i dont wana chop it up. Would be awesum to have thoe.

Yeah im on qss under HSV-915. I remeber who u r on there now, u left a comment on my brothers blown yellow hq ute MYQ73 thread sum where, u r ttcv8 on qss yeah? I think? N u mite no my otha brother the ford nut is on there too under toughxa n my cusin dus12.

Havnt seen that monaro around, been keen 2 have a look. U should bring the ss down 4 a run down at townsville dragway, would be a good match as the clubbys makn same power wen on the gas so itd be good fun! Would love to have the two video taped full noise side by side