Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My impulse vz ss :d

IMPULSEzombi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS1
Hows it everyone, my names Zorrin. i have been floating around these forums for a little while now, it has helped me alot, so i thought i would post up my baby she is my daily :) love to spend money on her, when i have some. im from NZ so peace everyone lol.
20140624_072155.jpg

20140624_072221.jpg

Sorry for lack of pictures.. if you want others i can. shes got a full black interior roof lining, black leather, everthing black except for some of the dash, handbrake, shifter is that silver finish.. i should just take a picture of the interior.. lol

Current mods:

X-AIR OTRCAI
Coby Extractors
De-Catted
Coby Big Bore Exhaust (Loud)
MAF Tune 230RWKW
Cobra Ultralows Front and Rear
Monroe GT Sport Shortened Shocks Front and Rear
20inch GTS Replicas - i love these wheels :D
Replaced original PBR's with a set of PBR's off a VY HSV + 4 new curve slotted rotors front and rear (my mate removed the calipers off his vy so i grabbed them off him, done low k's) love how they stand out with the red paint.
Removed spoiler got holes welded and whole boot lid painted back to normal, and put a led 3rd stop light mounted on rear window
35% tinted all around
JVC double din headunit with bluetooth, microphone, usb input etc
Fusion 4 channel amp 150RMSx4 running - Front Door Speakers: 6.5inch rockford fosgate punch series components 60RMS with tweeters fitted in the dash
Rear Speakers: 6x9 Rockford Fosgate punch series 65RMS
Soundstream lil wonder monoblock 1300RMS running - soundstream SPLX series 15inch sub 1250RMS

Future Mods:

Next on the list is to rebuild trans, so want to get strengthened internals, shift kit, trans cooler, 3000 Stall.. anything else? any ideas from you guys? should i get a higher stall??
rebuild diff and put 3.73 gears in
cam, nice and lumpy.. been listening to alot of cammed ls1's online and i love it but im not to clued up with cams so you guys got any ideas?
heads..any ideas??
supercharger? i might not go there..might stay N/A..
Full respray back to former glory :D or 3m full car wrap matt black.. any thoughts?

small things:
twin exhaust tip
change all headlights and fog lights to white or blue lights.. anyone else done this??
paint the interior silver panels black..dash , steering wheel, shifter, handbrake

IMPULSEzombi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS1
heres somemore pics
20140626_161638.jpg

20140626_161603.jpg

20140626_161735.jpg

20140626_161812.jpg

what can i use to paint all the silver parts of my dash black??