Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY VE SS (Photoshopped)

BadMac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS.
Here my cleanup.

095232_Orginal_and_save_12c.JPG

Much closer to the real thing. You can see most of the lines and angles.

Edit - Sorry about the advertising (in case it offends any forum sponsors), I used an image I already had hosted.

Mark

N

nicholasjoe

i reckon them pics look pretty sweet, but tis only a concept pic never the less.

vy1sv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv ute
i like the vys' better

SSV8pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV- Manual Redhot
Same old same old

Hey Badmac...loved the advertsing on the number plate....thought it was funny.

The Holden grill badge almost looks like a smiley face on both pics.

I know both pictures are just guesses...if however it turns out to be like the white picture I would be a tad dissappointed. It looks too conservative - almost standard BA Ford or even Mazda 626 like.

I'm hoping they can spice things up. There are a few good styling queues around at the moment...The BA Ford XR6 Headlamps I think look meaty, the Chrysler 300c has some very interesting profiles (side and front in particular) all within a fantstic package.

Don

BadMac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS.
VE Pic

The Motor Pic is a photo of the SS being driven at some test track in Australia. They also had photos of SV8 and Statesman.

My edit was simply of that photo. It removed the black and left only a white car. In a couple of areas, there was not enough detail so rather than editing the photo and therefore adding my interpritation to it. I left it. Notable, the rear door arch doesn't blend with the flare. Also the bonnet has a raised portion in it, but that didn't come out in my edit.

Other than that, unless Motor has it wrong, my edit is the actual car. without its cloaking devices.
I posted the original Motor image and my edit together so people could see something in mine and say is it really like that, then look in the motor pic and see it in the actual photo.

I think it has a lot of Commodore family resemblence, but is Unique, it has elements of many cars, but you can say that about any car. It does have big flares, a small boot, and good lines.

I am sure that it will look better in the flesh and according to those who have seen it, the photos don't do it justice.

By the way I did edit one part with creative license (the face in the grill).

Regards
Mark :dance:

R

ratsco

VX_KN079 said:
errrr... this is just a green Torana. Check out www.holden.com.au if you want but you shouldn't have to. You can see the Torana interior and glass roof...

No ****...the title of the thread should indicate that all I have done is photoshop the front end to make it look like what I think the VE SS should look like. If you compare the original torana photo you can see what changes I made.

As opposed to you who has taken another of Holden's torana photos (see below) and made a thread claiming it is the new VE SV8 that you actually test drove. Dumbass.

Holden_Torana_TT36_05_b.jpg