Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY VR Acclaim

Lonewolf

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh LS1 Statesman
VR Acclaim Sedan
White
Auto
ABS
Cruise control

well first have replaced tensioner belt and pulley.I have also replaced rocker cover gaskets and have ordered a manifold for the when i do the valley gaskets should arrive this week and she is polished aswell so less job for me todo and i have to pick up the valley gaskets and o rings kit this week and put that on.I have also found out i need rear shocks as one was wheeping and the other is completly stuffed.So for the motor all is done other then new vacume hoses and brass fittings as they last **** load longer and never rust and the power steering resevior and radiator flush. well their you have it not much done to the beast but enough to make her last longer.Also got manifold wednesday pritty impressed with it and its polished.:boxing:

jdobar
[/URL][/IMG]
jdobar
[/URL][/IMG]
This is what my motor use to look like but all clean and tidy now
jdobar
[/URL][/IMG]

RazzaCaine

Long Gone Now
Reaction score
Members Ride
---
nice vr mate, you posted it in the wrong section though. you need it moved to the users ride section...

Lonewolf

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh LS1 Statesman
yeah mate sorry bout that lol still trying to work out this forum and i wanna upload more pics but wont let me do you know why? and to upload profile pic