Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NBA thread.

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
Might as well kick this section off.

You can just post your thoughts on games, the regular season/playoffs and anything NBA, Also mention who your team is!

I love to watch the heat obviously, but the team I follow are Oklahoma city thunder, have an awesome roster and their age is giving them the chance to win multiple championships. The team that is truely the one I support and love to see do well are the Cavs, followed them from year 6 so 2003, obviously through the james era (hence why loving to watch the heat) and still have a soft spot for them.

Them losing to cleveland today was a shock haha! Kyrie is a bloody awesome shot, he's going to go a long way in his career

Last edited:

Matt02SS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS + VY exec + Vs wagon
I'm a huge NBA fan. I've thought of starting a thread like this before but wasn't sure how much interest it would get.

I think the raptors will be a good team to watch, with Gay, DeRozan and Amir Johsnon are all highlight type players.

I personally love to see the lakers getting beaten, so this season has been enjoyable, but it will be interesting to see what happens.. With Dwight injured and in-effective in the lakers system and Pau Gasol unhappy, the Lakers could possibly lose both their all star big men.

Anybody think the lakers can make things with Dwight?

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
have always followed the Bulls. (i blame spacejam :p)
dont follow it as much as id like to, but dont mind keeping up with the scores and so forth.

a few mates are all into it, although each year they pick a team and follow it all the way through, trying to watch all the games and so forth.
need to get into it more like them
so anyone know how to see the games from here in aus for someone who doesnt have foxtel?

while on the NBA.
where is the best place to buy authentic memorabilia, just through the NBA shop?
its for a present and want a particular player and so forth.

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
I love my Basketball, so right now I'm just getting Internet at my new house sorted out so I can catch the second half of the season and playoffs.

My brother has been a huge Spurs Fan for years and I've sort of jumped on the bandwagon since Mills and now Aron Baynes signed up. Having two Aussies playing for a top NBA team is pretty special :)

mattyh83

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SSV
Anyone who wants to watch "all nba games" needs to sign up for a NBA league pass. I cant remember exactly how much it is, maybe $90 for the season.

Foxtel/espn give you 3 or 4 games a week. Nba Wednesday, which we get at around lunch time Thursday, and nba friday which we get at around lunch time Saturday.

Both of these are replayed 2hrs later on espn2.

If anyone has any old nba cards that they wanna sell of trade i would be happy to exchange messages or you could sign up on www.ozcardtrader.com.au, this site also has a tapatalk forum for phones. Exactly the same as JC.

Munz

Right Foot Action
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1 / VL RB30e daily
Loving this thread

Always been a bulls fan since the Scottie Pippin days, but now D Rose has me hooked (when he's not injured). He is a really good young talent and having learn't off one of the best point guards - Rod Strickland

Glad that the Lakers aren't doing to well sorry dwight but your team is too old now, I really think the LA Clippers will have a good crack at the championship this year especially with Chris Paul, Blake Griffin, Chauncey Billups and a few other names that could really make it work

All star weekend is coming up should be a good show....

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
Anyone who wants to watch "all nba games" needs to sign up for a NBA league pass. I cant remember exactly how much it is, maybe $90 for the season.

Foxtel/espn give you 3 or 4 games a week. Nba Wednesday, which we get at around lunch time Thursday, and nba friday which we get at around lunch time Saturday.

Both of these are replayed 2hrs later on espn2.

If anyone has any old nba cards that they wanna sell of trade i would be happy to exchange messages or you could sign up on OzCardTrader.com.au - Australian Trading Card Community, this site also has a tapatalk forum for phones. Exactly the same as JC.

I'm thinking of getting league pass, seems like pretty good value
Whats the quality like to watch online? I've got an ADSL2+ connection and I want to watch it through the PC and my 42" TV
Is this realistic or will the picture quality be rubbish on the big screen?

mattyh83

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SSV
From all reports the quality is spot on. I'd do some googling just to make sure. Im not sure but there may be a play offs package, this might be a good option.