Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NBA thread.

Matt02SS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS + VY exec + Vs wagon
Lebron 30+ for the last four games.... Thats nuts. Love what one of the commentators said today. "if Dwayne Wade is the second best player on your team, you're doing pretty good."
No chris breezy today either, hazlem, battier, the bird man and even Lewis all stepped up. Lol hows Lebrons hanger over CP3. MOTY

No ray Allen and Dwade was feeling sick. Was a great effort for sure.

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
Lebron 30+ for the last four games.... Thats nuts. Love what one of the commentators said today. "if Dwayne Wade is the second best player on your team, you're doing pretty good."
No chris breezy today either, hazlem, battier, the bird man and even Lewis all stepped up. Lol hows Lebrons hanger over CP3. MOTY

even better was cp3 cracking the shits at the ref hahaha and lebron laughing at him. Pick of the games tomorrow for me would be denver v cleveland, both fairly young and exciting (especially the cavs with irving, gee and waiters, and faried + lawson for nuggets)

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
even better was cp3 cracking the shits at the ref hahaha and lebron laughing at him. Pick of the games tomorrow for me would be denver v cleveland, both fairly young and exciting (especially the cavs with irving, gee and waiters, and faried + lawson for nuggets)

Denver are good to watch, Iggy and Galo are getting better and better. My fav is Wilson Chandler though, I wish my knicks didn't trade him. Lawson is just so dam fast up the court and with great finishers the team is good. The best thing is they don't just run and gun, they turn good D into instant fast breaks. Also worthy mention to George Karl who has transformed McGee into a serviceable PF/C

Matt02SS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Denver are good to watch, Iggy and Galo are getting better and better. My fav is Wilson Chandler though, I wish my knicks didn't trade him. Lawson is just so dam fast up the court and with great finishers the team is good. The best thing is they don't just run and gun, they turn good D into instant fast breaks. Also worthy mention to George Karl who has transformed McGee into a serviceable PF/C

McGee has come a LONG way.. Earlier in his career he was only known for being a bit dumb and pretty useless on the offensive end.. But he has picked up his offence and his defence now that he is a starter and part of the future of a decent team.. There are some funny clips on youtube that are worth a watch for those that haven't seen much of him..

I would of liked Wilson chandler to stay in NYK too (being a Knicks fan) but he was a big part of the deal to get Melo, so I still say we came out on top of that trade deal..

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
gee with 10 points a few minutes into the first quarter... shooting 100%

edit: 30 seconds later, not even a nek minnit, he has 15 points. and 6:01 played 5:59 to go in 1st.

ended with 16 points for the quarter, barely touched it after i posted haha

Last edited:

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
interesting stat just came up, denver since trading carmelo are 88 wins 53 losses.... Now that is surprising

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
Cavs have such bad defence, especially when they have no time to get set up... Other than that for 2 lower ranked teams it was a bloody good game to watch and they will be contenders in a few years if they keep their rosters together.

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
awesome end to the pistons v bucks game, jennings threw away the last shot though with bucks down by 3 because he thought he was fouled. the pistons got the lead with the shot comming with a second left on the shot clock and about 8 left in the game

Matt02SS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Don't know if anyone follows the NCAA, but I follow it just as close as the NBA.

Sucks to see Nerlens Noel injured.. Yet another ACL injury.. Will be interesting how it affects his draft position.. (Previously projected to be drafted 1st overall) Will probably depend on how his recovery is going at draft time and who gets first pick, but I think teams will be cautious to use a top pick on a player who may not play for another 8-10 months.. Greg Oden is a good example, a No 1 pick who has played less than half a season..

arthy23

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 Monaro CV8 V2 SII
wow an NBA thread on JC.. I'm a massive bulls fan.. been a fan ever since I was 10.. so u can pretty much call me a Jordan Bandwagoner.. lol even through the upsets always supported them haha.. got a massive derrick rose collection as matty83 knows (I think).. just waiting for the return of rose.. so pumped lol

Tapatalk! arthy23