Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Shows Coming Soon

iluvnorks

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY & 2013 Ford Ranger 4X4
My mum kept getting put on hold a few years ago when she wanted to cancel Foxtel, she was on hold for about an hour, so she hung up, rung again, and chose the option for new subscribers to set up a new Foxtel Account. Well, after 3 rings she got onto someone, then told them she was actually ringing up to cancel lol.

I've only really been waiting for Supernatural and American Horror Story which havestarted again, not into series' much really, only when the missus watches them is when I see bits and pieces.

yeah foxtel really are wankers... Just got a letter today dated after i rang up to cancel my subscription saying my monthly bill is going up by $3.. Like WTF?? Ive cancelled, DILLIGAF..
And seeing as one of the reasons i cancelled was due to the $$$ invloved i just had to laugh... They really have no idea at all....

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
its finally october 19th!!

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
June 30th. Dexter season 7. Soo keen

love dex. i finished season 7 last year... why u no

18324389.jpg

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
I've said it once, now I'll say it again!

This show is awesome, and just brutal - be sure to stick around for the end of the credits!

[YOUTUBE]0vMPOqzYLwk[/YOUTUBE]

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
I've said it once, now I'll say it again!

This show is awesome, and just brutal - be sure to stick around for the end of the credits!

Finally watched the first ep last night. Was pretty awesome. Def looking forward to more!

And a lil over a month to go before Game of Thrones is back. Gonna be epic!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: