Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New speakers worse than stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
If fusions entry level gear wasn't so woeful their other gear wouldn't be tarnished by the same name.

sostok

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
to the op....spend time and money on INSTALL then GEAR/TUNING...do it right way round and dont be afraid to demo lots of different speaker sets..you're the one thatll be living with the gear so dont listen to other EXPERTS..listen to youre ears

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
to the op....spend time and money on INSTALL then GEAR/TUNING...do it right way round and dont be afraid to demo lots of different speaker sets..you're the one thatll be living with the gear so dont listen to other EXPERTS..listen to youre ears

Yeah listen to your ears....

Sostok wat do your ears tell you?

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
maybe you three ppl need to spend more time researching and possibly try listening to things other than base model equipment. ive installed heaps of cp and powerplant with heaps of happy customers...

Is that because it's good or more likely you make it sound like the best thing since sliced bread and they just take your word for it having never listened to anything else.

sostok

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
i dont force stock on anyone...i demo stock for ppl they listen i show ppl options they make the choices..bang for buck its great...dont talk like you know me or what i do...ive been into car audio for 20 yrs...try opening your mind before your mouth

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
i dont force stock on anyone...i demo stock for ppl they listen i show ppl options they make the choices..bang for buck its great...dont talk like you know me or what i do...ive been into car audio for 20 yrs...try opening your mind before your mouth

Try not talking to people like they are morons and no opinion matters but your own, talking down to people?...way to go champ.

sostok

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
hang on champ...i simply stated that blaming equipment isnt the answer then you kids jumped on your bandwagons...opinions is one thing broad incorrect statements is another..so thanks for your time. anyways i think the op has his answer , so why bother going on about it.?

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
hang on champ...i simply stated that blaming equipment isnt the answer then you kids jumped on your bandwagons...opinions is one thing broad incorrect statements is another..so thanks for your time. anyways i think the op has his answer , so why bother going on about it.?

Irony is strong in this post.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack

...You just posted again, so I'm not having a conversation with myself am I chief.

STARK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY BERLINA II 5.7
Haha everyone calm down! Have a pascal swirl and go for a soothing drive with some susan boyle playing on the speakers you prefer :p ill just go to a proper car audio shop (not supercheap haha) and get them to show me through some systems. Thanks for all the input everyone :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.