Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Ve Pics!!!!

V

VZSV6

i think if thats the car, good bye holde, its my opinion thats all...

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Its ridiculous that so called holden fans have so little faith...Stick to your guns people, instead of jumping ship all the time. You guys are the people that cheer for a different team every year in the football....the team that is sitting at the top of the ladder. So quick to criticise.

Saying things like "if thats the car, goodbye holden" when the cars havent even been properly revealed yet and nobody really knows the interior or handling or performance.....WTF

andrewmac

Reaction score
Members Ride
S2 VE SS
I belive everyones allowed an opinion but let try and remain optimistic about the ve.
I also think that if your a holden fan you will belive in the product and the "jump ship" comment is so true you cant be a fan if you go with the winning side all the time, when ppl do that they are just the losers who want to be on the winning side which is pathetic (not saying any one here does that but ppl do).
I dont think that 1 single bad looking car (not thiat i think it looks bad im liking it) is enough to sink a company if it was do you think ford would have walked away from the au?
I thought the ba was a better car than the vy but just because i was not a huge fan of the car did not mean i did'nt like the brand anymore and now i like the vz more than the bf i think you just need faith.
If your a real fan.

F

foammedia

Buying a car is not about being on a team, it's about getting the best car for your dollars, Both Ford and Holden have only one mission in life and that's to take your hard earned money off you and give you the least possible they can and still have you give them money, every company is the same, neither is going to get loyalty from me :p. I only drive a VP because it's the best car I could get for the price. Still I think both the VY and VZ were a bit of rubbish as far as looks go, the VE looks better than those to my eyes

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
andrewmac said:
I belive everyones allowed an opinion but let try and remain optimistic about the ve.
I also think that if your a holden fan you will belive in the product and the "jump ship" comment is so true you cant be a fan if you go with the winning side all the time, when ppl do that they are just the losers who want to be on the winning side which is pathetic (not saying any one here does that but ppl do).
I dont think that 1 single bad looking car (not thiat i think it looks bad im liking it) is enough to sink a company if it was do you think ford would have walked away from the au?
I thought the ba was a better car than the vy but just because i was not a huge fan of the car did not mean i did'nt like the brand anymore and now i like the vz more than the bf i think you just need faith.
If your a real fan.

Has nothing to do with jumping ship, with the way ford and holden are these day's, it basically come's down to looks and a badge. I at this point don't like the look of the supposed VE, if i wanted euro i'd buy a honda, or a BMW. That said, i will happily jump ship to ford if i disliek the VE, i don't know anyone that buys a car they don't like. Does it mean i will stop supporting holden? Hell no.

andrewmac

Reaction score
Members Ride
S2 VE SS
When i talk about jumping ship im not talking about buying a car im talking about supporting a brand.
Im talking about the ppl who will wear a holden shirt when holden are winning a supercar champion ship and wear a ford shirt if ford are winning it.
Lots of ppl are fans of holden or ford and drive other brands of cars but when it comes to racing or supporting a brand it will be holden or ford (in supercars anyway).

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
andrewmac said:
When i talk about jumping ship im not talking about buying a car im talking about supporting a brand.
Im talking about the ppl who will wear a holden shirt when holden are winning a supercar champion ship and wear a ford shirt if ford are winning it.
Lots of ppl are fans of holden or ford and drive other brands of cars but when it comes to racing or supporting a brand it will be holden or ford (in supercars anyway).

Personally i am fans of both, we are the only country left that produce high powered RWD car's, how can you not support both?

andrewmac

Reaction score
Members Ride
S2 VE SS
minux said:
Personally i am fans of both, we are the only country left that produce high powered RWD car's, how can you not support both?
I never said i dont support both but i can choose who i want to be a fan of.
If your a supporter of both thats cool but i can be a fan of just one if i want to it all comes down to choice and what is perfered.
I will give credit where credit is due but in the end i am a holden fan through and through and i have the right to choose who I cheer for.
Now lets give this thread back to the ve and if there is anything else you wanna discuss jus pm me.