Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New VE Pictures.

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
I'm betting it'll be the same price, looks expensive but I doubt it's got anything of more value than a VZ S2, unless it's got radar guided cruise control, GPS, Gullwing style doors, Crash sensor that sends a GPS signal, air brake that pops out of the boot then it'll probably hit at around $34,000 for an exec (don't take my word for it I don't work at Holden :cry: ) and hopefully the Calais will have my mentioned items above :yeah: (I WISH)

fastvs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS
dont like it, maybe better once realeased but in that pic not looking to good. is it true it will be marketed around the world wearing different badges such as gm opel and vauxell

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
looks like a nissan maxima, with a vz front end lol damn holden gotta do better that that..... :flame:

sting ls2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Clubsport ls2 A4
i am glad i got the vz,waz gonna wait till ve come out but if it looks similar too that,thats ****,rather like the squared look of vz,looks aggresive.remember early commodores shapes vb,vc,vh,vk,vl,vn.vp,all squared up liked the look,holden are going to much euro direction with the ve .just my opinion. :b: :drink:

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
No one liked the VY when it came out either, and the first pic's of the VZ left alot to be desired as far as the front end went.

BUT

Now we all love them!! Test drive a ford? Wash your mouth out!! No one can make any sort of call until they see it in the flesh.

So there.

D

Dogmeat

i agree with jetspin_vl itll look better in reality than in a concept drawing and itll look different cos its just a concept sketch. anyway i think its hot i like the lower roof and the proportion between above and below the beltline:thumbsup: and the chunky ass wheels :yeah: and if they do the hatchback/liftback thing they tried with the ssx i think that was the best new idea that holden have done in a while and itd be so hot in life. anyway thats what i feel about it :whistling

ruredi

AVGJO3
Reaction score
Members Ride
'12 SS V Z Series Manaul Sportwagon
OMG!...you are right in saying that someone is playing with photoshop...surely Holden will not release a car such as this...it is yucky... :b: I dunno what they are trying to do but WAY to euro for me...what happened to Holden being an aussie car...? I think they are just trying to accomodate for all the other badges that will be attahced to it...anyway...hope this is just a fake coz if it isn't I sure won't go near it...But that's the thing...opinions are like assholes...Everyone has one... :yeah:

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
This will get some mixed reactions.. I'll tell you the story about these.. Someone on the GMH-Torana board who works for Holden photoshopped an existing Holden (test mule VE that looks like a VY) to show us what VE will look like, a few days later he removed it but luckily I saved a copy.. :yeah: second picture is enlarged by me and used a filter thingy to clear it up:b: Yes I know they've porly photoshopped it btw so don't point it out (bumper thingy)

VE.jpg

VEedited.jpg

Had these for about 2 months now.. anyone who works for Holden want to comment?:wave:

Shivaga

Reaction score
Website
www.bhss.com.au
Members Ride
'05 VZ Lumina 3.6V6
its supposed to be a sedan right, looking at some of the pictures, it looks more like a new astra/vectra. YEEEUUUCHHH!