Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New VE Pictures.

VLACS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
dont like it hey. the fronts pretty nice but the back looks ****. its really short and crap. more like a bmw or something. could this be the end of an era

R

r00ns

Not sure what your all on about.Its only a photo shop job. The real thing looks different.not a lot different but slightly.Imagine an audi rebadged as a commodore.
:D

Hytes

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VS Berlina S1
Does'nt do anything for me! I think Holden has come to the end of it's production of tough lookin' Commies! Now they've gone all family oriented and sh*t lol! Give me a low ridin' VK - VS anyday! :D

Ho7den

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
I have to agree its only a drawing wait to see what it looks like in the flesh but ill say if it looks anything like the picture I think Holden might be cutting there own throats. Why cant the aussies keep there own styles like Europe keeps theres and so forth. If I wanted to buy a europeon styled car I would but an Audi or something simmilar but I want a commodore, True blue Australian.

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
They are primarily family cars, but back in the day of proper racing (none of this V8 supercar bulls%^t) the sports models were racing bred from Bathurst, now everythings all standardised they're not really.. example is VL group A walkies, XU-1 Toranas, GTS Monaros etc.

What do we have now that it's all the same, SSs and XR8s.. no more nice racing homologated specials :(

D

danielkwood

DazVYSS said:
I think it looks very nice I think a ss version will look horn It is very audi though sie on.

it looks pretty nice to me. i think it looks a bit audi at the back and side-on and similar to the newer vectra at the front. does anybody know when any technical info on model will be released?

R

r00ns

Ho7den said:
I have to agree its only a drawing wait to see what it looks like in the flesh but ill say if it looks anything like the picture I think Holden might be cutting there own throats. Why cant the aussies keep there own styles like Europe keeps theres and so forth. If I wanted to buy a europeon styled car I would but an Audi or something simmilar but I want a commodore, True blue Australian.
Unfortunatley australians are not the only people involved in market share.Its called company growth.

S

Stracan

2006 Commodore (Styled from the Opel Omega)

Latest pics look nice, very European but av' a look at this link (2006 Opel Omega)http://www.germancarfans.com/spyphotos.cfm/spyphotoid/6040505.001/opel/1.html[/url]
If only it looked a lot more like this beauty...Opel's version of the new Comm. Holden Aus have mildly styled it from the Omega it seems, but why not go all the way? Bugger! Yes I know it doesnt look like a true Blue Aussie styled car you say...well then bring back "The Sullivans"...wouldnt that be a show stopper today?! Two steps fwd, one step back..

ntl

Reaction score
Members Ride
96 VS 3.8L V6 Commodore
Looks ****, i hate it. They've lost that muscle car edge to them. Too european. Its not Australian muscle anymore. HOPEFULLY it will look better in the flesh, but i don't think even that will save it.