Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nfl

Jebadayah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
No surprise with the first game of round 4. 49'ers did it pretty easy. A few interesting games this week, Baltimore - Buffalo may be closer than expected, but Flacco's experience should see the Ravens come out on top. Bears - Lions looks like a pretty good matchup, and may well be the best game of the round, although NO - Miami should be a tight contest as well, I can see that going either way. KC should improve to 4 and 0 at home, the Giants offense has been pretty ordinary so far, and I don't see them improving a lot against the Chiefs solid D. Broncos to keep rolling right over the Eagles (AFL or NFL, I love to see the Eagles get smashed by my team :D ) Bengals will be too good for the Browns, Seattle over Houston, Andrew Luck's Colts way too good for the Jags, Steeler's should finally get on the board over the VIkings, Cards - Bucs...toss a coin, although benching Freeman may be a good move for the Bucs..sure can't hurt. Jets - Titans should be another close one, Skins - Raiders could see RGIII's first win for the year. I'm gonna go with the Chargers over Dallas, cos I think Rivers is a better QB than Romo. Although Dallas have been OK so far, Romo still hasn't impressed me much, and if it wasn't for Eli Manning throwing that Int a couple weeks back, the Cowboys would be 1 and 2. Pats should improve to 4 and 0 against the Falcons.

Gouldinator1

Strip Sack, Miller!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Sv6
We have had an interesting two rounds. The Broncos continue to roll putting up scores of over 50 points in the last two games. I do find it interesting that the Chiefs are 5-0, both teams could face off in an 9-0 vs 9-0 game.

The Bengals beat the Patriots leaving the Saints as the only other undefeated team.

Anyway another interesting round ahead this week, I wonder how many points the Broncos will score against the Jags.

This one is for Romo...
1390676_604293852950640_867262302_n.jpg

Go Broncos!

Jebadayah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Yeah pretty impressed with the Chiefs thus far, they keep finding ways to win. And the Broncos are in a class of their own at the moment. Gotta feel for Romo though, poor guy has the game of his life, pretty much the best ever by a Cowboys QB, and all anyone will remember is that pick. Still, I think he should bounce back this week against the "Skins. Saints - Pats would be my pick for the game of the round this week. Should be a great contest between Brady and Brees. Chiefs should go 6 - 0 aginst the Faiders, and I can see Broncos - Jags getting very very messy. Manning to be the first QB with an 8 TD game maybe? :)

Gouldinator1

Strip Sack, Miller!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Sv6
It was an interesting day of games with most being very close.

The Pats came back late and beat the Saints in a close one. Brady was left hanging by Edelman...
EdelmanBlowsOffBrady.gif

This leaves the Chiefs and the Broncos as the only undefeated teams. The Broncos were luckily today, they played poorly and if it was against anyone but the Jags they probably would have lost.

Hawks held off the Titans and Dallas beat Washington in the late game today.

Probably the most interesting result was the hammering the Rams gave Houston. A coaching change could be made there soon and Kube could be gone.

On a sadder note, what happened to AP's son is a travesty. RIP.

Jebadayah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Lol...poor Tommy.

Was an interesting round to be sure. A few surprises, and games a little closer than expected. The Broncos were lucky to get away with that one. And yeah, a better team would have had them for sure today. Still, it ain't so bad for Peyton, he could be Eli.. :p
Biggest surprise for me was the Rams touching up the Texans. And the hiding the Panthers gave the Vikings...I thought the Panthers would probably win, but not by that much.

Gonna be interesting in the AFC West with the only 2 unbeaten teams. Week 11 should be a cracker if they are both 9-0 by then. I would give the Chiefs every chance to win their next 3, with Texans, Browns and Bills to come. Denver have the tougher run I would think, with the Colts, 'Skins and Chargers. Their defense is a little worrying though, and need to pick up their game. Even with the offense they're running, something's gotta give eventually. KC on the Other hand, everything is coming together very nicely, their defense is a brick wall, and Smith is starting to do good things with the offense. Kinda hard to believe this is a team that went 2-14 last season, now the #1 seed in the AFC.

Last game this week should be a tight one I think, will be interesting to see how it pans out. Luck tends to run the ball more, Rivers relies on his arm a little more. I'm gonna go with the Colts in a close one.

Gouldinator1

Strip Sack, Miller!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Sv6
Was an interesting round to be sure. A few surprises, and games a little closer than expected. The Broncos were lucky to get away with that one. And yeah, a better team would have had them for sure today. Still, it ain't so bad for Peyton, he could be Eli.. :p
Peyton is after the record for most TDs in a season, Eli wants the interception record :p

Gonna be interesting in the AFC West with the only 2 unbeaten teams. Week 11 should be a cracker if they are both 9-0 by then. I would give the Chiefs every chance to win their next 3, with Texans, Browns and Bills to come. Denver have the tougher run I would think, with the Colts, 'Skins and Chargers. Their defense is a little worrying though, and need to pick up their game. Even with the offense they're running, something's gotta give eventually. KC on the Other hand, everything is coming together very nicely, their defense is a brick wall, and Smith is starting to do good things with the offense. Kinda hard to believe this is a team that went 2-14 last season, now the #1 seed in the AFC.
If the Broncos get past the Colts then we could see an undefeated game between KC and Denver. Washington and Chargers aren't very good this year.

Also all the Broncos defensive problems will be fixed because we got this guy back today...
vonmiller_superman_original.gif

Last game this week should be a tight one I think, will be interesting to see how it pans out. Luck tends to run the ball more, Rivers relies on his arm a little more. I'm gonna go with the Colts in a close one.
I think the Colts could run away with this one, since about week two their D has been playing much better, too much for the sparkles.

I had to add this because it is classic, Rob Ryans face after the Pats score with 5 seconds to go.
robguh.gif

Poor Seahawks kicker.

Gouldinator1

Strip Sack, Miller!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Sv6
Was an odd game between the Colts and Chargers. The Chargers seemed to play good TOP football and strong defense. The Colts on the other hand gave up too many yards on the ground and then didn't let Luck air it out enough. It didn't help his receivers dropped a number of passes.

It at least gets my hopes up for next week when the Broncos play the Colts. Onto week 7!

Gouldinator1

Strip Sack, Miller!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Sv6
In the early games this morning, Tampa Bay lost to the Falcons and remains winless. Panthers beat the Rams, Bengals got passed the Lions, and Chargers handled the Jags (also 0-6). The Bills and Dolphins played in a close one. Surprisingly the Jets took it to the Pats, beating them in OT. Dallas got past the Eagles in a snooze fest.

But the big story from this morning is the return to form of RG3. The Bears lost Cutler early and proceeded to have a shootout with Washington. The later winning 45-41. Also in this game Hester tied Prime-Time's record of 19 return touchdowns. WK 7 Can't-Miss Play: Hester goes Primetime - NFL Videos

The late games are in full swing but I can't wait for the Colts vs Broncos this afternoon.

Jebadayah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Well....Interesting round with a few surprises. Broncos let the Colts get too far ahead. It was a pretty good fightback but just fell short in the end. Makes next week interesting with the 'Skins having played so well today. Their offense is starting to work well and I think Denver could be in trouble if their D doesn't improve. Chiefs - Texans was a close one, who'd have thought the team that went 2-14 last year would be the only undefeated team 7 weeks into the season? Their next 2 are very winnable games, although the Bills looked better today. Loved that punt return, especially the look on Rocca's face afterwards. Shoulda stayed at Collingwood :p