Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NSW driving test (P's) tips/advice

slutvs

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Ute series II
unlucky mate, my uncles a driving instructor and i was told first hand they will fail you for just about anything. happened to me and all of the rest of us! youll get them man now you know exactly what your in for just keep doinf the test circuit over and over thats what i did :p

Darcon666

Evil is always around you
Reaction score
Website
www.gfy.com
Members Ride
Your Mother
:angel: You will probably get the same instructor/tester so just take it easy, don't let anything get to you and you will pass.

:devil: As soon as you get in the car do a burnout in the carpark and drift the car out onto the public road fish tailing down the street...then use the handbrake to stop at the lights(Front brakes are for pussies), Then throw in a couple of J turns instead of a 3point turn... add a handbrake turn into a parking sport and your done.
(Please ignore the above advice as this is what most of us would probably like to do when we did the test...

vsowner94

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive s2
slutvs i would keep doing the circuit but there is like 4 different circuits and its random as to which ya get :( and i was perfect just the light incident ahahaha, and ive been told that albury (where im from and do my test) has the highest rate of first time failure in the country, bit annoying but i dont feel as bad if that is the case.

darcon666, i hope i get the same tester, she was really nice and didnt make me all that nervous, even let a few things slip (didnt write them down :D) towards the end, oh and i did all that stuff the first time? she was pretty impressed, maybe thats why she failed me, to see me again ;) hahaha :)

vsowner94

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive s2
so i got my Ps today :D quite happy :) got 95% only got 2 no items :)

sumitdrivingacademy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais Turbo
Just ask if you aren't sure. Generally you won't need to turn the engine off because you will be driving off again but you never know.

Tips: drive at the speed limit, not below it
don't hesitate for too long at intersections
remember the lame new roundabout indicating rules or you will be failed
keep a 3 second gap between you and the car in front
make sure you actually STOP at stop signs

brads5913vf

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 vf ss ute
Congratulations man! Persistence and patience is key

Darcon666

Evil is always around you
Reaction score
Website
www.gfy.com
Members Ride
Your Mother
Guy's... welcome to the JC's, but... 5yr old thread. :lmao:

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
Assuming everything has gone to plan, he's well on his blacks now. Gold licence perhaps?