Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Official Reputation Removal Request Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
due to constant abuse, the rep system has been turned off for now, something new is in the pipe line, and once sorted out it will be implimented soon enough.

so yeah, rep is gone bye bye now.

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
due to constant abuse, the rep system has been turned off for now, something new is in the pipe line, and once sorted out it will be implimented soon enough.

so yeah, rep is gone bye bye now.

fair anus, does this mean i will loose all my rep points? like when the mew system is brought in will i get to keep me calais status or will it start again?

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
fair anus, does this mean i will loose all my rep points? like when the mew system is brought in will i get to keep me calais status or will it start again?

you won't lose anything that isn't there to lose. If the system goes there isn't a status to worry about.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
I must say that scrapping the Rep system is very homo, if people didnt like it, they could turn it off. It seems as bad as people who whinge and bitch about bad TV Shows, why not turn it off.

Anyway hope the new system is better and that the previous rep system can be incorporated into it.

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
lmfao, this place is amazing. In the last 12mths these forums have become bitchier than an all-girls private school :p

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Dissappointing that it's been canned. Now the ********s that had bigtime road kill for rep can be seen as the same as every one - the same as people that had put many years work into gaining a good helpful reputation.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Meh, i couldn't care less really. I wouldn't worry shane, most people can pick a helpful member from a deadshit without checking their rep;)

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Well since there is no longer reputation, theres no need for this thread, so I'm going to close this thread down and everyone can find somewhere else to post whore in :p

Status
Not open for further replies.