Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

P.M from dodgy member trying to sell sh#t.... "phukiengiahot"

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
So I just logged in and saw I had an unread message in my notifications.
Opened it up and it was from a forum member named "phukiengiahot"
Long story short, it was a sales pitch/advert for one of those selfie sticks, it was written in an Asian language and obviously I couldn't read it so just deleted it and didn't reply either.

# Just thought I'd throw this out there and see if I was the only one who received the message or if others had got it as well.......

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
So I just logged in and saw I had an unread message in my notifications.
Opened it up and it was from a forum member named "phukiengiahot"
Long story short, it was a sales pitch/advert for one of those selfie sticks, it was written in an Asian language and obviously I couldn't read it so just deleted it and didn't reply either.

# Just thought I'd throw this out there and see if I was the only one who received the message or if others had got it as well.......

Received the same and have been getting a number of similar ones recently. Have reported it but don't know if any action has been taken.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
bots (10 chars)

NO HOON

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV
I've reported a few which have been banned, so they are getting rid of them.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
and theyre gone

I've reported a few which have been banned, so they are getting rid of them.

indeed we are, slowly. they usually try and post threads, which get flagged and we spot. but afaik theres no auto moderation of the visitor messages, and private messages are just that, private so we cant see what they send.

keep reporting guys

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
I'm banning the **** outta them as they are reported, they keep making accounts and doing it over and over.

They are mainly posting visitor messages as Hak says, so keep reporting them and we will keep banning the accounts.

For some reason all reported visitor messages come to me, so i usually either get the reported emails before work or after work and ban them then and delete their messages.

God knows why they are bothering, nobody is going to deal with their Vietnamese websites or services, its just a waste of a bot/persons time.

I reckon I've banned at least 50 accounts in the last few months.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
You need to use the spam-o-matic function rather than just ban, that way they get reported.

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
You need to use the spam-o-matic function rather than just ban, that way they get reported.

I got no spam-o-matic options on visitor messages, only on actual forum posts and since they don't actually post anywhere i've just been banning em, gave Strike and Hak a write up on it a few weeks ago, i really should forward it to Darren when I'm back at my computer.