Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post Pictures of your VZ here.

wablacksv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZSV8M6
naf33n said:
wablacksv8 how come your sv8 doesnt have the sports body kit??? or is it it there just hard to tell by the photos

nice car btw

The 2004 VZ SV8 was similar to VYII SV8 in that it is based on the executive body, early 2005 they upgraded to SV6 style body so it includes body kit, leather steering wheel. Not many early VZ SV8 made.

commodore2004

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz berlina
Its just a Berlina ,but ive added a few extras alloy satin vents and alloy spokes and a spoiler. plus weather shields and bonnet protector .
No major problems yet,but do get a clunk when changing down to make a turn.

Attachments

• Picture 0511.jpg
    Picture 0511.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 424
  • Picture 0521.jpg
    Picture 0521.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 316

gargougaflex

My other car isnt hybrid
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 SSV Redline Sportwagon + VZ Monaro CV8 M6
Our Sonic

Here's our baby girl, my Sister named her Sonic ... externally shes stock cept for the chevy badges, we chose to put them on cause there's SO MANY blue SV's about we wanted to personalise her slightly.

Internally she's got the HBD works: leather, silver door handles, door sills, pedals, overhead DVD player, premium sound sys with sep Subwoofer.

She's the daily runabout, and she's getting old now, going in for her 90,000 service nxt mth, and got friendly wifh a roo, but prob one of the best commodores we've owned.

Attachments

• Sonic_F.jpg
    Sonic_F.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 431
  • Sonic_R.jpg
    Sonic_R.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 353

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
theres not that many blue vz out there. only 3 people in my street own one(very small street). gotta love them

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
mum and her partenr just picked up a vz calais tonight ill get some picsfpor u tomorow its silver with black leather interior just a 6 thou

wablacksv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZSV8M6
car6.jpg

car7.jpg
wablacksv8 said:
Mods:Wheels 18'' chrome Blades. Pedders Sports Ryder Xtreme lowered suspension(coil over adjustable height springs front) all round. PBR front 331mm rear 315mm slotted/vented brakes and braided hoses. Higgins enclosed K&N pod filter CAI. Cat back twin 2 1/2 zorst 2x straight thru supercat centre mufflers with 2x straight out pipes(rear manta megaflow 2in 2out 2 1/2 reso and rolled chrome 3'' tips now fitted to cut drone) . GM motorsport RIPshifter. Alpine sound: head unit/stacker/amps/front splits/rear 6x9. Interior: satin finish door handles/sports peddles/VY Calais leather steering wheel/satin front air vents/HSV short leather shift boot and knob/satin handbrake handle and button. Street Legal window tint. MAF tune by Street Tuna 301 rwhp(225 rwkw/300fwkw)

Couple more pics. Thinking of what to do now! Maybe get rid of rear spoiler, swap for Calais syle lip type spoiler and fit centre brake light into rear screen, HBD body kit also on cards(I'll wait a little as new VE should drop prices on VZ HBD spares)

Barcode

lllllllllllllllll
Reaction score
Almost finished my new thunder off. Got it back in June and wanted to hand build my own exhaust (snds dum hey). Im real happy with how it turned out though. Just got to tidy up rh bumperette. What do ya's reckon.

2410695_7_full.jpg

can i just ask how did you mod you rh bumperete
i have thought same thing but not sure how to attempt it
ute looks the goods
i love the yellow in a ute

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
gotta love the yellow utes.

BARCODE im not sure wat v81ton did but you can buy new stock looking bumpers with the second hole. i think from ss induction. if you didnt already know

v81ton

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6.0 Thunder Ute
cheers for the input barcode. With the rh b/rette, get a piece of cardboard, cut to fit up to the groove (red arrow) and across to the far left of that little flat panel (blue arrow), either hold in place with one hand or get a mate to help here. Grab a nikko pen and mark your ex hole from the inside. You can then cut that hole from your cardboard to form your template. From there, simply flip over and place template over rh b/rette to same position (like a mirror of the lh) and mark out with your pen. To cut out, use a fine hacksaw and finish off with a barrel sander (you can use a file but it's pretty hard going on the plastic).
2410695_9_full.jpg

When happy that it mirrors the left hand, you can pick up a little f/glass kit from a hardware or paint store for bout $20, with some help from some ally stripping and sikaflex, you should be able to finish the bar off like a pro.

Hope that wasn't 2 confusing buddy, let me know what you end up doin hey.