Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post Pictures of your VZ here.

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
Just click on the link below to see my SSZ :)

I havent posted any on my wagon but its just a stock SVZ 3.6L White with tints and bluetooth....
Will do when i get a chance..

Donnie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Black SV8
My o5 Black SV8

Here is my Black SV8...just got her tinted 20% all round, NO mods yet other than the 18" rims. But it does have leather...black leather. Have a full sound system on hand, but no time to put it in yet. Future mods: get rid of the rear wing (in the proccess), CAI and an Edit...maybe an exhaust...just maybe! - enjoy

FINALLY!!!! my boot is now wing free!!!!

PIX PIX PIX!!! New pix!!! my wingless SV8!!! ahhhh!

Don

More PIX here

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/showthread.php?t=43809

Attachments

• IMG_5284.jpg
    IMG_5284.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 939
  • IMG_5291.jpg
    IMG_5291.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 608
  • IMG_5297.jpg
    IMG_5297.jpg
    308.3 KB · Views: 611
  • _MG_5588-mod-small.jpg
    _MG_5588-mod-small.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 501
  • _MG_5595-mod-small.jpg
    _MG_5595-mod-small.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 663
Last edited:

loudvtss

Reaction score
Hey guys here's my 06 VZ SS 6.0L...

Last edited by a moderator:

ncielens

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commodore SV6
My new toy

Howdy all, just picked up my new toy (2005 SV6 :w00t: ), thought I'd make a change from my previous silver cars and go for black. I love how this car looks in black as it matches up all the black plastic. The pic is courtesy of the dealer before I picked it up.

sv6.jpg

No mods yet, still trying to work out what to do with the stereo. May loook @ CAI and a few other bits.

Last edited:

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
What happened to the pics of my car?
The hotlinking on the images didn't work. I think wherever you had the images stored doesn't allow them to be linked to in other sited, the result was an image that was deemed to be offensive. I apologise, the moderator that removed it should have PM'd you.

If you want to upload the images directly on here, or otherwise they need to be hosted somewhere else.

Willz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turismo Sv6 with leather
Heres a couple of pics of my Sv6

scuse the average quality there off my phone

dsc00266dv5.jpg

img0204ea2.jpg

wablacksv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZSV8M6
Mods:Wheels 18'' chrome Blades. Pedders Sports Ryder Xtreme lowered suspension(coil over adjustable height springs front) all round. PBR front 331mm rear 315mm slotted/vented brakes and braided hoses. Higgins enclosed K&N pod filter CAI. Pacemaker 4>1s 1 3/4 primaries, high flow metal substrate cats, Difillipo twin 2 1/2 cat back . GM motorsport RIPshifter. Alpine sound: head unit/stacker/amps/front splits/rear 6x9. Interior: satin finish door handles/sports peddles/VY Calais leather steering wheel/satin front air vents/HSV short leather shift boot and knob/satin handbrake handle and button. Street Legal window tint. MAF tune by Street Tuna 320rwhp(239rwkw)

Retuned yesterday by Street tuner for the new Pacemakers&cats gained 18rwkw from original tune with no mods(221rwkw).

Last edited:

commisme

iksayvz
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ6
Thats a Blak Beast alrite! Wanna do my vzed same sorta look.Black sleeper cruizer sorta deal.Wicked lool dude.were the rims like that or painted?