Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post Pictures of your VZ here.

wablacksv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZSV8M6
Retuned yesterday by Street tuner for the new Pacemakers&cats gained 18rwkw from original tune with no mods(221rwkw).

Mods:Wheels 18'' chrome Blades. Pedders Sports Ryder Xtreme lowered suspension(coil over adjustable height springs front) all round. PBR front 331mm rear 315mm slotted/vented brakes and braided hoses. Higgins enclosed K&N pod filter CAI. Pacemaker 4>1s 1 3/4 primaries, high flow metal substrate cats, Difillipo twin 2 1/2 cat back . GM motorsport RIPshifter. Alpine sound: head unit/stacker/amps/front splits/rear 6x9. Interior: satin finish door handles/sports peddles/VY Calais leather steering wheel/satin front air vents/HSV short leather shift boot and knob/satin handbrake handle and button. Street Legal window tint. MAF tune by Street Tuna 320rwhp(239rwkw)

Couple of extra pics

Attachments

• engine1.JPG
    engine1.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 331
  • rear.JPG
    rear.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 302
  • side_rear.JPG
    side_rear.JPG
    157.1 KB · Views: 373
  • inside_rear.JPG
    inside_rear.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 440

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
yesterday (tuesday the 28th) i picked up my new sv6, its the same as my old one, except its a 05 instead of a 04 so its got the xtra airbags and the lsd:driving: and it came with tints roof racks(which have been removed) floormats headlight and bonnet protecters and phone kit and the best part its manual(my old one was auto)

and all up it only cost me $500 change over plus stamp duty so about $1200 or so, oh and my old car had 2 weeks rego on it and this one has till august:yeah:

ill post picks tonight some time:yeah:

Last edited:

that4tuneguy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
Hey everyone I am picking up my VZ tonight :) So I am sure shortly I will have lots of pic's to place up of it but I will post a picture of my current car which i will be trading in tonight :( im going to miss her but i think i am going to be more happier in the VZ
1dc8.jpg

Attachments

• 1dc8.jpg
    1dc8.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 415

highlander_69r

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV SE
heres my brand spankers sv6 ute. 6 speed manual, , lowered, tint and rims thus far :p

Attachments

• new vz ute 3.JPG
    new vz ute 3.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 430
  • new vz ute 4.JPG
    new vz ute 4.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 571

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
directly copied from my car thread:

Alright, a few more pictures

ksdkfdg002Medium.jpg

took this picture at pooh bears corner on the clyde mountain.

ksdkfdg004Medium.jpg

DRIFT SPEC!!! fully sick!!! took this picture 20 minutes ago.

02-vivid_gmfp_LR.jpg

the new wheels that i am hopefully getting during the week or week after.

im guessing people are wonder WTF am i doing with chasers on it? well one of my 19s is porous. its leaking 10 pound a day. i have taken them off the car and im getting it fixed properly tomorrow. so in the mean time i bought a set of stockies and a brand new set of tyres to put on it. as it turns out (after wondering why the fugg the balance was so bad) i was sold 4 buckled rims! to solve all problems im buying a brand new set of wheels and putting the new 15 tyres on the mrs car. i figured i would start fresh... sell the old rims and have a clean new look.

PM me if you are interested in buying the 19s off me.

Blue-VZSSV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Sedan
CarBike1.jpg

My rides, both blue and both very quick.

Last edited:

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
directly copied from my car thread:

Alright, a few more pictures

ksdkfdg002Medium.jpg

took this picture at pooh bears corner on the clyde mountain.

ksdkfdg004Medium.jpg

DRIFT SPEC!!! fully sick!!! took this picture 20 minutes ago.

02-vivid_gmfp_LR.jpg

the new wheels that i am hopefully getting during the week or week after.

im guessing people are wonder WTF am i doing with chasers on it? well one of my 19s is porous. its leaking 10 pound a day. i have taken them off the car and im getting it fixed properly tomorrow. so in the mean time i bought a set of stockies and a brand new set of tyres to put on it. as it turns out (after wondering why the fugg the balance was so bad) i was sold 4 buckled rims! to solve all problems im buying a brand new set of wheels and putting the new 15 tyres on the mrs car. i figured i would start fresh... sell the old rims and have a clean new look.

PM me if you are interested in buying the 19s off me.

They look tough with the chasers, had a set of blackies on mine while the 5 spokes got powdercoated!!

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
I have updated my pics since lowereing my SS.. just click on the link as i have used up most of my space....

Rogues

Reaction score
Members Ride
Odyssey VE Calais
She might be 'stock' but i luv her............

Last edited by a moderator: