Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

post your tint

NOGEN 3

Reaction score
Members Ride
That 5%'s gr8! 35% on my car from scorpion window tinting offa Main North road.Got 1 of those mesh rear window thingies 2(looks like black plastic flywire hemmed up 'n velcroed 2 the rear window)..

Lano

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Series 1
I had mine done by the tint professor at the end of last year, and it caused me no end of grief! "30 day moneyback guarantee" my @$$!
When I could wind the windows down after they dried (7 days later), it took all of a week for the drivers side tint to tear at the top slightly.....
For that reason, and the fact that it wasn't completely sticking down on my rear windows, I decided to get a refund and try Tint-a-Car.
It was like :b: !! Rick? (owner of the franchise) just wouldn't give me a refund! He called me some nasty names on the phone, and I had to get the ACCC and OFT involved before he would actually give me my money back!
When I went back to the installers to get it removed, I was talking to them, and apparently thats pretty common with him..... :unsure:
I've got a voucher for Tint-a-Car to do it, but haven't found time to finish cleaning the glue from the TintProfessor off my windows yet.....

I've heard some good stories from the tintpro before though, so it might have just been the installer I got.....

97 SEN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS HSV SENATOR
sorry, i should have elaborated earlier, the hsv logo on my back window is actually done with window tint, that has been computer cut. if you look real close you might be able to see the eye of the lion and driver are actually red.

you can see through the logo no problems from the inside. it cost me $350 all up, the logo was $100 of that. I had it done at tintmart and its the 4th car i've had done there. They have a life time warrentie on most of there tints including against colour fade on most.

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=12681&d=1140423713

Actually the photo's not that great, if any one wants a better pic of it let me know and i'll get the camera out again