Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post Your Vh Pics

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
If that had a blue interior and you want some money I have a list of things I want out of that car :)

the car is long gone now i think (photo oct 2006), but i haven't been to the wreckers in a while anyway. the interior wasn't that crash hot anyway.

it had a different style of blue trim than yours though, i don't know how to describe it, more bumpy maybe....

YMY-88U

Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VH SL/E

Last edited:

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
the car is long gone now i think (photo oct 2006), but i haven't been to the wreckers in a while anyway. the interior wasn't that crash hot anyway.

it had a different style of blue trim than yours though, i don't know how to describe it, more bumpy maybe....

Yeah but I need some plastic bits :) and blue is blue, you know those little clips that hold up the sun visors? they are 40 bucks a pair :S

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
Yeah but I need some plastic bits :) and blue is blue, you know those little clips that hold up the sun visors? they are 40 bucks a pair :S

They seem to be popular in breaking, I've decide not use them at all (already broke 3 of them) :idea3: My sun visors just flop around where they want.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
They seem to be popular in breaking, I've decide not use them at all (already broke 3 of them) :idea3: My sun visors just flop around where they want.

I see, well in that case when I do get some I'll hollow out the middle and fill with with something very hard and strong. Pro dentist skillz for clips

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/X Wagon
Can't believe I posted in the thread without putting pics of my old girl up. Picked it up at the start of '09.

torrentbox_2.jpg

torrentbox_3.jpg

That's about 6 motnhs after I got it, since then all I've done is add to the stereo and replace the orange indicators with clear VK items. Next on the list is VL side mirrors to replace the Shreks ears.

pod2.jpg

pod3.jpg

VS Stato door pods, painted in a colour I got mixed up at a local auto store. Came up alright, now I just need to pull the plastic parts off the door trim and get them chromed, I'm just not sure how plastic is chromed. I've seen chrome paint but it doesn't look as good as what the 30 year old factory imitation chrome looked like, so I'd like to get it done properly.

alt4.jpg

At the moment the stereo is pretty basic, Rockford Fosgate P162S splits running off the head unit with the woofer and 1 tweeter in the door pod, second tweeter hidden in the air con vents. (these splits have 1 woofer and two tweeters per channel)
2 Alpine type S 12" subs rated for 300wRMS hooked up to an Eaudio1000D putting out 1,000wRMS at 1ohm. Making a new box for them, going from about 22L sealed per sub to 45L per sub. Should be a bit of an improvement.

YMY-88U

Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VH SL/E
this me and my brothers project '83 vh sl/e, has it for about 8 months or so, currently its just got a trimatic, blue 253 and 8 bolt sals :spew:.
very very soon the strip down is going to start of the repaint consisting of mazdas 32v copper red mica and ves nickel silver, 9", t400, 3500-4000 stally and a 383 combo.....which im buying off a mate with new 248 duration cam annd 107lsa :boxing:, probe 30 thou over probe pistions,

12032009810.jpg

12032009811.jpg

P8300182.jpg

P8300183.jpg

P8300185.jpg

P8300187.jpg

PB060424.jpg

V

VKuser

What is the name of mag rims pictured in your car ( are they Simmons 7-8" ?)