Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Posting for sale but no "post new thread" button

JoshGC

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais
Hi,

Just joined the forum - nice to be here.
I am trying to post a forsale thread but no "post new thread" button is visible.
I'm not computer illiterate and this is driving me crazy.
Guessing I need to post a message somewhere else before given access to this thread?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Josh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Return to the section and as instructed in the highlighted stickies, read the rules and criteria then you will see you cannot post until you have been a member for at least 3 months for starters.

This prevents people using the forum purely to flog their stuff. The Just Classifieds section is there as a benefit to contributing members.

Post outside of that section and the thread will be deleted from the moderated queue and you could be banned from the forum :)

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
Return to the section and as instructed in the highlighted stickies, read the rules and criteria then you will see you cannot post until you have been a member for at least 3 months for starters.

This prevents people using the forum purely to flog their stuff. The Just Classifieds section is there as a benefit to contributing members.

Post outside of that section and the thread will be deleted from the moderated queue and you could be banned from the forum :)

As a contributing member of many years now. I am glad to know the above rules and policing are in place.
Thanks Clair (and other admins)

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
I`ve never put up a for sale before so you will see I didn`t do it properly and can you delete it and I will do it right this time.
Sorry Pete.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Pete, Stealthy is the guru of the Just Classifieds section so I am sure he will delete it (if he hasn't already). Best option is to make your new thread (following the guidelines :) ) and he will approve it.

C