Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Quick question on a new thread

NU13

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 E1 HSV GTS Manual
Hi team, this could be a dumb question but please bare with me. About an hour ago i posted in the VE section of the show your ride section. After i submitted my post i looked away for a moment and looked back at the screen in time to see a message but i don't know what the message was....i assumed it was to say my post was successful? But i still can't see my new post so was it to actually say it hasn't been approved?
Not a major issue and if i stuffed it i'll re-do it.
Thanks all.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
certain sections like the show off your ride section require a thread to be approved(when a moderator/admin is online and sees it), mainly because so many people cant navigate simple sections of the forum and post random threads in there.

have approved your thread for you

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
At least you came here and asked the question unlike others who post again and again, then start posting the same thread in another section, then crack the sads when you delete all but the original :)

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
At least you came here and asked the question unlike others who post again and again, then start posting the same thread in another section, then crack the sads when you delete all but the original :)

Nothing worse than being helpful on an un-loved thread in some back corner, only to find it has also been posted somewhere common and already has 7 answers on it.
I could've saved them typing minutes reading other crap!!!

Keep up the Delete Clair!! :beer chug: