Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[REINST8D] Bagged LS1 WK Stato

REINST8D

Low and Slow
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Bagged WK LS1 Statesman
will i be seeing this wonderful ride @ Alberts Cannington next saturday @ the sound comp and cruise?

Yeah i should have it there. Not sure it'll be entered because its not finished at all haha. Still need to take that box out and build a slightly shallower one so until thats done i cant do the rest. Also only has a 30 second tune that i did on the 2nd day of motorvation. They went in at about 3am the day before.

looks mint mate , saw this on the air suspension Facebook ite and now on here , mint mint mint

get some vids up of the airbags please!

Yeah ive bought a few bits and pieces off James at Tubular so thats where you would have seen it, cheers man. Ive only got the one video of the bags when it was calibrating itself at the moment. I'll make sure to take a proper one soon
[video=facebook;10150559299175102]https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150559299175102[/video]

fkk nice car mate, where did you ge the lights from ?

Which lights sorry mate?

[jonnoo];2115088 said:
Looks sick mate
Keep it this colour

Nahhh too standard for my liking :p haha. Need something that looks like more efforts gone into it. Bay will be partially shaved too.

Cheers everyone for your comments :) Its getting there slowly, still got a long way to go before im done with it though

Last edited:

ben315vz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 Holden VZ Calais V8
This is one of the cleanest Statesmans I have ever seen. And this one has got to be one of my favourite WK Statesmans. I love everything about it. I like the idea of mounting the gauges in the sun glasses holder haha. Keep up the good work mate. I wish my Statesman was this clean.

REINST8D

Low and Slow
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Bagged WK LS1 Statesman
the flashing ones in your grill, they look sikk haha

Oh haha, straight off ebay back about 2 years ago

This is one of the cleanest Statesmans I have ever seen. And this one has got to be one of my favourite WK Statesmans. I love everything about it. I like the idea of mounting the gauges in the sun glasses holder haha. Keep up the good work mate. I wish my Statesman was this clean.

Cheers man. Glad other people are rating it so highly. Just wish i had the spare cash to "finish" it. So i can do it all over again with a 300C SRT8 ;) haha. Yeah was sitting in my car one arvo trying to find decent spots to mount them and there really isnt any. Started making a triple pod for the top of the center console, but then thought of using the sunglasses holder. No reason it cant be even better mate :)

ben315vz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 Holden VZ Calais V8
Cheers man. Glad other people are rating it so highly. Just wish i had the spare cash to "finish" it. So i can do it all over again with a 300C SRT8 ;) haha. Yeah was sitting in my car one arvo trying to find decent spots to mount them and there really isnt any. Started making a triple pod for the top of the center console, but then thought of using the sunglasses holder. No reason it cant be even better mate :)

Yeah, to be honest, I wasn't a fan of Quicksilver, but I have changed my mind after seeing your's haha. The only thing holding me back from getting work done on mine is money as well. I like the idea of mounting the gauges where you did, I have two gauges in my VS mounted on the pillar and they rattle around and sometimes it can be annoying. With my Statesman, I have bought brand new genuine door moulds, chrome strips, Caprice exterior door handles, and when I take it all in to get fitted at the panel beater I was thinking of asking them to fo a full respray in white (colour it already is) without the two tone, just a thought at the moment, not sure which may i'm going to go, and I will ask them if they install sunroofs as well, I might get one. And I would also like to get a new set of 19 or 20 inch rims to finish it off. My Statesman is clean, but yours makes mine look average haha :)

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
put your skid vids up from the track day!

REINST8D

Low and Slow
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Bagged WK LS1 Statesman
Yeah, to be honest, I wasn't a fan of Quicksilver, but I have changed my mind after seeing your's haha. The only thing holding me back from getting work done on mine is money as well. I like the idea of mounting the gauges where you did, I have two gauges in my VS mounted on the pillar and they rattle around and sometimes it can be annoying. With my Statesman, I have bought brand new genuine door moulds, chrome strips, Caprice exterior door handles, and when I take it all in to get fitted at the panel beater I was thinking of asking them to fo a full respray in white (colour it already is) without the two tone, just a thought at the moment, not sure which may i'm going to go, and I will ask them if they install sunroofs as well, I might get one. And I would also like to get a new set of 19 or 20 inch rims to finish it off. My Statesman is clean, but yours makes mine look average haha :)

Yeah moneys been holding me back since ive had it but shop around and be cautious about products and it all comes together slowly. One thing with this colour is from a distance it always looks pretty clean which is always good. But next colour should be even better ;). Oh sweet, sounds good man. Sunroofs over here are over 2.5k so mine can go without i thing haha. Look forward to seing yours when its done man

put your skid vids up from the track day!

The one vid i have is up, was just a URL. Fixed now haha

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon

Big_Simmo

Deep Blue Cranberry
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Series 2 SSV Redline Ute
Looks damn nice mate :)

Love the bags and how shes looking....by any chance you know ot live around southlands shopping centre??

I swear ive seen those plates before