Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[REINST8D] Bagged LS1 WK Stato

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
Fark yeah!!! G-max heritages are pure sex. Are they 20's or 22's?

REINST8D

Low and Slow
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Bagged WK LS1 Statesman
Looks damn nice mate :)

Love the bags and how shes looking....by any chance you know ot live around southlands shopping centre??

I swear ive seen those plates before

Thanks mate. Nah i dont, but my mate with UNDERST8D might do? Not sure if thats what you may have seen. Goldy colour WK

Fark yeah!!! G-max heritages are pure sex. Are they 20's or 22's?

Haha yeah theyre a nice rim hey. And heaven to clean compared to the c-notes it used to have on. Just 20s with white walls

Jonno

:)
Reaction score
Members Ride
;)
can u post a pik with the sunglass/gauge holder in?
would like to see it

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
Haha yeah theyre a nice rim hey. And heaven to clean compared to the c-notes it used to have on. Just 20s with white walls

Gotta get me some of them. Mine are a complete mofo to clean.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 1,366

brad3394

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Acclaim
wow, this car is amazing! that bag system must of cost you a fortune! soo clean, i love the internationals on the car the best but, it looks sex!

more pictures, more progress!

REINST8D

Low and Slow
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Bagged WK LS1 Statesman
[jonnoo];2116404 said:
can u post a pik with the sunglass/gauge holder in?
would like to see it

Only if your not planning on copying it..

Gotta get me some of them. Mine are a complete mofo to clean.

Haha yeah anything with dish and lots of spokes is a massive pain in the ass. High pressure cleaner and a spray on cleaner was my best mate :p

wow, this car is amazing! that bag system must of cost you a fortune! soo clean, i love the internationals on the car the best but, it looks sex!

more pictures, more progress!

You would be pleasantly surprised about the price ;) Like i said to SCVS6, if you shop around and wait for good deals on things to pop up but your cautious on quality etc, then you can save a whole lot. + doing everything yourself saves a fortune.

Wont be much happening over the next few months as im saving for spending money for my trip to europe, but once i get back it should be all go again. Just more expensive stuff left to do ( -_-)

ben315vz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 Holden VZ Calais V8
Yeah moneys been holding me back since ive had it but shop around and be cautious about products and it all comes together slowly. One thing with this colour is from a distance it always looks pretty clean which is always good. But next colour should be even better ;). Oh sweet, sounds good man. Sunroofs over here are over 2.5k so mine can go without i thing haha. Look forward to seing yours when its done man

Yeah I know what you mean. Mine will be going in to the panel beater in 2 weeks (spoke to him today), but he said he doesn't install sunroofs, so I decided i'm not going to worry about it. I might use the money for some new rims instead haha. If you don't mind me asking, how much did the air suspension setup cost? I'm not sure if I would get it for mine but am interested in how much it would cost (WHII and WK should be the same). Those rims look really nice on your Stato as well, I am having trouble finding rims I like. I look in the window of places that sell wheels but don't really like the ones I have seen. Do you know any good websites where I could have a look at rims? I can't wait until mine is done as well, hopefully in 3 weeks it should be done, depending how long it takes them to do.Also, I noticed that you have strobe lights! Where did you get those from. I have been wanting to get some for my cars for a while now, just for show (I know they are illegal on the road).

Last edited:

Big_Simmo

Deep Blue Cranberry
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Series 2 SSV Redline Ute
Yeah mate come to thnk of it, I must have seen those other plates :)

Your mates stato sitting low like yours though?

REINST8D

Low and Slow
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Bagged WK LS1 Statesman
Yeah I know what you mean. Mine will be going in to the panel beater in 2 weeks (spoke to him today), but he said he doesn't install sunroofs, so I decided i'm not going to worry about it. I might use the money for some new rims instead haha. If you don't mind me asking, how much did the air suspension setup cost? I'm not sure if I would get it for mine but am interested in how much it would cost (WHII and WK should be the same). Those rims look really nice on your Stato as well, I am having trouble finding rims I like. I look in the window of places that sell wheels but don't really like the ones I have seen. Do you know any good websites where I could have a look at rims? I can't wait until mine is done as well, hopefully in 3 weeks it should be done, depending how long it takes them to do.Also, I noticed that you have strobe lights! Where did you get those from. I have been wanting to get some for my cars for a while now, just for show (I know they are illegal on the road).

Ah bugger, oh well. Dont need a sunroof to look pimp ;). A bag setup the same as mine would cost someone else about $5000 depending where they source parts etc. Add "James Cloke Tubular Suspension" on facebook and have a chat to him about what you want. He can chose a kit to suit and either ship it to you, install it, or organise an installer in your area to have it done. As for rims, not sure in VIC. But only big rim place over on the east side i know is very popular and have good prices is Tempe Tyres. Have a look on their site, last i looked they had a big selection including a massive gallery of customers cars. Hope that helps.

Yeah mate come to thnk of it, I must have seen those other plates :)

Your mates stato sitting low like yours though?

Yeah probably. It can go almost as low, but he rarely drives it as low as i drive mine haha

On another note, out of curiosity entered the stato in the West Coast Commodores sound off at Alberts Cannington on Saturday. Wasnt expecting much as the subs and amp were bolted in at 3am on the friday that Motorvation started then tuned very quickly and poorly on the saturday. But pulled a 136.2db. Once i remake the box, dynamat some more and finish the install, should be able to pull a 140-145. Still took home a $250 set of alpine splits as a prize though :p haha