Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Richie's VT Exec - VX SS Kitted - A tidy 6 banger

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
Hey rich, they are expensive, but have a look at the narva indicators, they're called phantom invisible globes, they're pretty much clear when not on, but cuz of the coating they come out orange when the globe is lit

Weird to see how much your headlights have changed aye! I actually like the organe indicator..... but thanks for the idea.

sus that amp out rich *shakes fist* lol

mmmmm actually scared to man, at the moment there is a possibility that noting is wrong. But once we know whats wrong - Well I don't want to fork out the cash lol...

Aircon & engine mounts hopefully getting done once I get my M4/M5 Motorway rebait lol

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Looking good Rich. Will be good once we are all back out on the road again next year.

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
Found the problem with my stereo today..... fuse kit from the battery got smashed when i was putting in/taking out my battery yesterday....

Took the part that connects to battery off the terminal to avoid sparking, mr clubsport called it - fire danger for sure.

Mr_Clubsport

Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
you know it! im always right!

good to see it wasnt a costly exercise!

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
Dash re-calorbrated & Circuit breaker installed, stereo is actually working properly now..... Been doing funny things for a while now... least I know it wasn't a major issue.....

DSCF3230.jpg

DSCF3226.jpg

DSCF3233-1.jpg

DSCF3238.jpg

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Second to last photo looks awesome. This is one very nice car, keep up the good work mate.