Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Richie's VT Exec - VX SS Kitted - A tidy 6 banger

HoldenManDan

Built, not bought...
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec SII 4.2L L67 T56 :D
lol, really didnt take long before you changed them! I got narva ones from supercrap, i think they were like 16 bucks, they've got a little colour along with the reflective stuff. Yours look all chrome? Sexy! The SS lights are a refreshing change mate.

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
What sort of machine was that the guy was using to calibrate? Expensive I bet?

Tech 2 Machine, Holden's version is worth about 15k. Only works for VT onwards though.

lol, really didnt take long before you changed them! I got narva ones from supercrap, i think they were like 16 bucks, they've got a little colour along with the reflective stuff. Yours look all chrome? Sexy! The SS lights are a refreshing change mate.

Pretty sure mine are similiar but thanks to the Phillips name they charge another $30 ontop of the norm...

And yes the SS lights are 1million times better, so much happier with the front end now.

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
Alrighty, some doosh rubbed up against my front end this week and forgot to leave contact details... ooops aye? Lucky I was able to buff/polish most of the damage out.

Been driving the VT everyday for the last 2 weeks but due to going back to work tomorrow I'll be hiding the VT back in the garage and driving the 3cyl beast again!

Got a mate from work to take some shots with his SLR @ my works loading doc, can't wait to get them on Sunday.

Until then, these photos will have to do.

DSCF3377.jpg

DSCF3375_edit02.jpg

tobyp

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
the tyres go nice on it

dzire

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE E3 R8 'Black Edition'
Haha yeah sure rich, i'll just sell my skyline :p hahaha that should get you your funds :) i still have a commodore so dont worry, im still legit to post here :)

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
Fantastic Rich! Really lookks great, your mate did an awesome job with those photos!