Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Richie's VT Exec - VX SS Kitted - A tidy 6 banger

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
hdr is u take 3photos at different exposures normally dark normal n bright n combine them in a program and gives amazing photos...looks good tho rich, as always...anything happenin on the mod side mate?

Ahh thats pretty cool, na no mods - Need to get the diff checked because it's making a nice noise..... BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

you tire looks a big deflated... disapointing! ;)

"you tire looks a big deflated?"? lol too much time in Japan for someone.... and no the tyre is always @ a pretty constact 38-39PSI for the fronts..

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
:rofl: sucks bout the diff mate..

might just been my rear hub.... hopefully find out soon...

-------------

Just bought some door trims off ebay for $22.26, pick them up this arvo...

door_trims.jpg

full set of vt door trims - eBay Trim, Interior, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 09-Jan-10 12:58:20 AEDST)

One of the speaker grills is going to my father-in-law & I'll probably use the insert for my car, they look 1 million times better than the Executive inserts. Might also have a play with suede on the lower door trims etc etc without having to pull out the current ones.

Last edited:

Ryan..

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 'S'
Depending on what i'm doing I use Photoshop or Lightroom. for edits like that its Lightroom