Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Roadworthy Suggestions around Mornington Peninsula & "legal" questions?

Gilligan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commodore executive & VT commodore S pack
Hey guys,

I'm a long time reader of this forum but a 1st time poster, So bare with me if i've posted this in the wrong section. I just purchased a VR commodore. Now the guy i brought it off didn't supply a RWC so now i have to chase up a RWC. Does anyone know someone around the Mornington Peninsula area that does fair roadworthy. The car is in pretty decent condition. I know it needs 2 new front tyres and a new headlight & brake light which i will replace before obtaining my RWC. But i just want a fair RWC, I don't want to go to someone who's going to knit pick on everything that could be wrong. I just want a RWC that will make sure the vehicle is safe on the road. Also just a quick question, It also has a air filter fitted without a box, it's secured well and isn't going anywhere is this illegal? It also has limo tint on the rear windows and back window but not the front drivers or front passengers window is this legal?

Thanks,
Matt

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
There is no such thing as a "fair" roadworthy. A roadworthy is a roadworthy. There are roadworthy laws and your car either meets those or it doesnt.

They arent open to interpretation.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
New belgrave motors in belgrave..not the peninsula... close enough.

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
Go to MAC Automotive in Carrum Downs. It's on the corner of Lathams Road and Titan drive. Keith is great.