Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] Rann wants to give the police even MORE powers

Jezza

Now with LS1 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman International
Ok it was just on the 7 news that Rann wants to give police the powers to suspend a license at the moment of arrest and also the power to cancel a licence for life and just before that article the rundle street stunt was on (funny enough) saying that the car wasnt caught and they though it was a skyline....... lol

my personal opinion is that i think rann is taking things a bit to far this time

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
Ok it was just on the 7 news that Rann wants to give police the powers to suspend a license at the moment of arrest and also the power to cancel a licence for life and just before that article the rundle street stunt was on (funny enough) saying that the car wasnt caught and they though it was a skyline....... lol

my personal opinion is that i think rann is taking things a bit to far this time

If you are doing something stupid enough to be arrested, you probably deserve it. How many minor traffic offenses do you get arrested for?

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
sounds like something Rannbo would do. he dosent even have a license so it dosent affect him in anyway.

wait a few weeks and we probably wont need to worry about him (i hope)

faroogoo

SENTINEL
Reaction score
Members Ride
GMH