Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Screw Shuey, Skaife is Back!!

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
The most anticipated V8 Supercar comeback in years is officially on, with five-time champion Mark Skaife back for Bathurst.
Skaife has confirmed he will partner Greg Murphy in a Holden for the Bathurst 1000 in October.

He will return to the racetrack for the first time since his retirement last year in September's Phillip Island 500km race - the endurance lead-up to Bathurst.

Skaife teams with Murphy for Bathurst - Australian Motorsport - Fox Sports

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Not even half a drop in the ocean compared to Schumacher tho :p

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
Thats true, but tell me someone who does lol.

In truth they have something in common, they were at their peaks for a good couple of years, dropped off a bit and had a bad couple and were then dumped by their respective teams.

tivoom

pimpin pizza wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Wagon
Good for him now all they need to do is get mark and craig together next year at bathurst and win and ill be a happy man

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Thats true, but tell me someone who does lol.

In truth they have something in common, they were at their peaks for a good couple of years, dropped off a bit and had a bad couple and were then dumped by their respective teams.

Say what:p Schumacher was never dropped by anyone or ever had a bad season are you crazzzzzzy. I'm upset about him deciding to not drive but since he busted his neck and never told anyone well fair enough. I still have a thing against Skaife from when him and Jim Richards bullshiited their way into a win with the GTR stacked in the wall :p