Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Server Move

maginoodle

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy series2 ss crewman
I am getting this error when trying to check my email.Is this the prob you are trying to fix?
Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at Just Commodores - Holden Commodore Discussion Forum.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Webmail is a little broken, actually it doesn't exist at the moment.

I organised the SSL certificate earlier today and will hopefully have webmail setup by the end of the week *fingers crossed* (I won't be doing it at this stage so a little bit iffy on the time front).

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Seems I didn't cop too much flack for my departure when I was having a bad day. Some didn't like me starting a thread and thought I should've just left without saying so.

Well anyway I'm back peoples !!!

I've returned from my self imposed holiday cooling off period from the all the frustrations I was having. And I'm ready to start a fresh.

I'm having a few problems though as I can't fully access area's of my account now for some reason. I have sent you a PM and notified a mod about this Darren.

Regs,
Mike

maginoodle

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy series2 ss crewman
i hate to be a nuisance but how much longer before the jc e-mail adresses will work again? also what happens to any e-mails that are being sent to them while they arent working?

Cheers Shane

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
JC mail accounts are working as I write this, they have have been since the move.

This only applies to users utilising POP3 clients though such as Outlook, Thunderbird etc.

Webmail is a different story, I know work was being done over the weekend but a mistake on my end caused some delays in organising the wrong certificate which pretty much caused more work.

maginoodle

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy series2 ss crewman
Hi Darren, i hate to be a pain but is the webmail fixed or going to be fixed? I am still getting the same error. I now have thunderbird but i desperately need some of the emails i recieved before i got thunderbird. Even if somehow they can get re-sent to me or something. Or are those emails gone forever?
Cheers Shane