Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Site Outages Coming Up

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
I must be blind, I can't find the edit post button - apolgies for the double post. Yeah Avatars need some work, you're limited to 19kb *insert what years is it meme*

No matter what I do I can only delete the avatar not actually change it. Also is there a way to specifically view your own posts? I can't anything.

same deal here , I tried to correct a post this morning and hunted in vain for the edit function , I've now also installed adblock , so the pop up ads are no longer an problem

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
same deal here , I tried to correct a post this morning and hunted in vain for the edit function , I've now also installed adblock , so the pop up ads are no longer an problem

Try again editing a post.

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Is it part of the update that you can no longer look at the google search results without being logged in ?

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
I really am missing the ability to collapse sections and side bars on the main Forum index page. It looks like it's gone completely. :(

above the VF head light there is a collapse button, its hard to see. but its there.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6

Sheldon Cooper

Reaction score
Members Ride
String Theory
above the VF head light there is a collapse button, its hard to see. but its there.

Oh awesome! Thanks man! That's EXACTLY what I couldn't see. :D

Still can't seem to collapse the side menu on the right on the main index page and still can't change posts per page to 100.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Just noticed something else that has disappeared that was good on the old forum.....Ride and Location details of the poster.